Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A Few More Pics - I'm Spoiling You Guys!

Chaser
August 21st, 2008, 10:07 PM
I got my first real paycheque today (WOOHOO!) and decided to get the pups a present. They spent the evening hunting a skunk and a fox :D They only had the small ones though...I want to get them a bigger version since these ones were such a hit! They've been running around like maniacs and squeaking them for the past three hours!

(See the "Skineez" thread if you're wondering why I let my dogs play with roadkill :laughing: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=55429&highlight=toy

1. Chase: "Are they dead yet?"
2. Kailey: "Don't worry (foster) brother, I'm working on it!"
3. "It's okay (foster) mummy, I got it...just need a quick nap."

Chaser
August 21st, 2008, 10:10 PM
It's a really rough life they lead....

(If anyone has the skills to photoshop out Chase's evil robot eye I would be incredibly grateful!)

luckypenny
August 21st, 2008, 10:38 PM
2. Kailey: "Don't worry brother, I'm working on it!"
3. "It's okay mummy, I got it...just need a quick nap."

:eek: Did I miss something :o? Did you adopt Kailey :goodvibes:?

Kailey and Chase and absolutely adorable together :cloud9:.

Chaser
August 21st, 2008, 10:43 PM
:eek: Did I miss something :o? Did you adopt Kailey :goodvibes:?

Kailey and Chase and absolutely adorable together :cloud9:.

Oh crap, no....I should edit that. I'm just very attached to her and that's just how I talk. :o

I actually just wrote a post in this thread: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=55617 about how much we wish we could keep her but still feel it's not the best thing. :sad:

Okay, no more sadness in this thread now! Hope everyone enjoys the cute pictures!

luckypenny
August 21st, 2008, 10:51 PM
I'm just very attached to her and that's just how I talk. :o

I do the same too with all our fosters :o . When ppl come over, they think we've adopted another and ask "How many dogs do you have :eek: ?" because I refer to them all as my babies :D .

I'm so happy she's being fostered by you, Chase_Mom. She's in great hands :thumbs up .

rainbow
August 22nd, 2008, 01:15 AM
Cute pics of mommy's dogs. :lovestruck: I especially love the one of Kailey sleeping with her head on the fox. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
August 22nd, 2008, 01:57 AM
Those Toys look great & the pups sure enjoy them too :thumbs up

I love the sleeping on the fox pic too :lovestruck:

allymack
August 22nd, 2008, 09:21 PM
They look like they really love their new toys..i am going to look around for one of those for Enzo.

Chaser
August 22nd, 2008, 09:29 PM
They look like they really love their new toys..i am going to look around for one of those for Enzo.

Definitely do that! Ours are still intact and I have to say I'm really impressed with them :thumbs up

Frenchy
August 22nd, 2008, 09:29 PM
they got their own couch :cloud9:

are these stuffies "road kills" ? I saw some of them in a pet store today , they look weird :p

Chaser
August 22nd, 2008, 09:31 PM
they got their own couch :cloud9:

They've basically taken over!!! :laughing:

are these stuffies "road kills" ? I saw some of them in a pet store today , they look weird :p

Yep, these are called "Skineez".....they are REALLY strange, but so far they're still in one piece and there's no risk of the dogs eating stuffie guts. :D

aslan
August 22nd, 2008, 09:33 PM
omg, frenchy they are the bestest toys, the dogs love them and there is no stuffing to pic up, it is pretty much what your dogs want when they rip the stuffing out.

Chase_mom did you find them at walmart..

Chaser
August 22nd, 2008, 09:35 PM
Chase_mom did you find them at walmart..

Yep, but they only had the small size :sad: I'm hoping to find bigger ones there soon. Ryan's/Global also sells them, but at 3x the price! :eek:

aslan
August 22nd, 2008, 09:36 PM
i can check the stores around here for you.

Chaser
August 22nd, 2008, 09:39 PM
Thank you! But that's okay - they're happy with the little ones for now, so that will buy me some time to find more. Not to mention the fact they already have far more toys than they need, because mommy is a complete sucker for a cute face! :o

I'm pretty sure if I found the smalls they will also carry bigger ones...just ran out I think :shrug:

FancyAppy
August 24th, 2008, 04:35 AM
aaah ..I love the photos of them snoozing on their separate couches.
And we can never give them too many toys...can we ? haha..I will look for these toys at Walmart. I think our dog would love them.

Brandykins
August 24th, 2008, 07:15 PM
What beauties!! Love the sleeping ones - let sleeping dogs lie!! Bet they had great fun with their toys!! Loki eats hers!!

hazelrunpack
August 24th, 2008, 08:44 PM
I've never heard of Skineez....but I'll definitely have to look for some next time I'm in Town. Toys that last more than 15 minutes in this house are rare. :D

Chase and Kailey could make a great commercial for those toys! :cloud9:

Frenchy
August 24th, 2008, 08:55 PM
omg, frenchy they are the bestest toys, the dogs love them and there is no stuffing to pic up, it is pretty much what your dogs want when they rip the stuffing out.

I don't know , they gross me out :laughing: when I saw them at the store I went : ewwwwww , the girl tells me : they are call "road kills"

it figures :rolleyes: :yuck:

ancientgirl
August 25th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Kaily has really improved since you took her in. She looks like a different dog.

Chaser
August 25th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Really? We can't tell because we see her every day. She HAS put some weight on her ribs since I put her on puppy food two weeks ago though. :)

wdawson
August 25th, 2008, 06:40 PM
great pics.....i need those skinniz here:D

wdawson
August 25th, 2008, 06:47 PM
i just called big als aquarium services on hwy 20....the large ones are $9.99 :thumbs up....i gonna get some.

ancientgirl
August 25th, 2008, 07:05 PM
She looks more filled out and it looks like her coat is a lot nicer too than from when you first got her. I think that just shows what a lot of love and decent food will do.:thumbs up