Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

It's been two years coming......

14+kitties
August 21st, 2008, 10:50 AM
...but I finally caught Little Momma!
She is petrified. She wants her babies. I still have the trap set for them. They are 8 weeks old today. Please say a little :pray:er for them that they go into the trap. I love the fact I got her. I hate the fact her babies are out there alone. :fingerscr for them folks!

Frenchy
August 21st, 2008, 11:09 AM
You will get them 14+ , you always do !!! :thumbs up

Love4himies
August 21st, 2008, 11:16 AM
That's great news:thumbs up. I have all the confidence you will get her babies.

krdahmer
August 21st, 2008, 11:24 AM
Oh she looks .... MAAAAD! But I'm glad you had more luck than we did here!!! Hopefully those babies follow right behind!!! :goodvibes:

FancyAppy
August 21st, 2008, 11:45 AM
I am fully confident you will reunite her with the babies. You have such a loving , kind heart to help these dear kitties. Please give us an update when you can.:cat::cat::angel2:

phoozles
August 21st, 2008, 12:05 PM
Congrats on nabbing her - she's been eluding you for a long time :highfive:
You'll get the babies too - and once they are reunited, maybe she'll calm down some.

14+kitties
August 21st, 2008, 01:20 PM
Thanks guys. I have checked a few times. No babies caught yet. :( Hopefully soon.
Now that Little Momma is caught there is only Swayback out there of the original cats from two years ago. And of course there's that new one I saw......... It never ends.

allymack
August 21st, 2008, 04:15 PM
i hope you catch the kittens soon! she is beautiful!:cloud9:

rainbow
August 21st, 2008, 07:11 PM
She is very pretty :lovestruck: but does look just a tad ticked off. :D

Congrats on nabbing her and I hope you get the little ones soon. :pray: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
August 22nd, 2008, 02:05 AM
Awesome :thumbs up WTG!! Nabbing Little Momma :highfive:

Babies won't be far behind :fingerscr :goodvibes:

14+kitties
August 22nd, 2008, 06:45 AM
I :pray: the babies won't be far behind either. I worry about them going hungry. Let's hope the little beggars cooperate with the trap. :thumbs up