Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

2008 National Agility Championships- New Brunswick

mollywog
August 21st, 2008, 09:27 AM
My sister has recently returned from the 2008 National Agility Championships in Sussex, New Brunswick and I am sharing some of her pictures from the event.
Her and her dog Jersey, along with her friend and her dog Breeze, qualified at the Ontarios, and were the only competitors from Northern Ontario to make it to Nationals. So they flew from Thunder Bay, ON to Halifax, NS, for the 3 day competition. All in all, they did very well- as you can see from all the ribbons! Some notables included Jersey with a 4th place in the steeplechase, and Breeze with a 1st place win in Jumpers. Way to go girls!!! :thumbs up
1. arriving in Halifax airport in good condition!
2. the field
3. blowing off some steam in the Atlantic Ocean

mollywog
August 21st, 2008, 09:28 AM
1. Jersey (left) and Breeze proudly displaying their accomplishments
2. sister and Jersey
3. Jersey and all her ribbons!

doggy lover
August 21st, 2008, 09:34 AM
Wow Congratulations to them, of course they have to be border collies. Smart little things they are.

mollywog
August 21st, 2008, 09:35 AM
yes they are! and FAST too! wow!:eek:

Love4himies
August 21st, 2008, 09:39 AM
Wow, congrats Breeze and Jersey!:thumbs up

doggy lover
August 21st, 2008, 09:49 AM
I would have loved to do something like that with Tucker, but my life has no time. He can jump through hoops and over home made jumps and stuff, as for smart he so smart he figures he can make up his own mind most of the time.LOL
His love is balls and swimming in our pond.

FancyAppy
August 21st, 2008, 11:51 AM
oh how wonderful.congrats Breeze and Jersey Do you have more pics of the competition?

mollywog
August 21st, 2008, 12:25 PM
Unfortunately since none of our family/ friends made the trip out east, the girls didn't have an "official photographer" ;)
But I do happen to have some pics of my "niece" from previous competitions... I am a proud auntie!!

mollywog
August 21st, 2008, 12:26 PM
and 2 more....
1. jump!!
2. what a face! :lovestruck:

mollywog
August 21st, 2008, 12:29 PM
ok... 3 more then thats it!
The first pic is Breeze.

allymack
August 21st, 2008, 04:19 PM
those are great pics! they are such gorgeous dogs, BC's :lovestruck: although i might be a little biased:D

Brandykins
August 24th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Aw those are really fantastic photos of those 2 beauties and congrats to them. They are lovely. Great to see action shots.

Love their faces.

:thumbs up:thumbs up

Spatx
August 24th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Love the pictures, thanks for sharing! :D

And congrats to both of them! Thats quite an accomplishment :thumbs up I hope to start Nova in agility when she is older, I've been doing basics with her at home like jumping over tiny jumps (like 4"), going through tunnels and walking on the boards.

I'm a bit biased too, but those are some great looking dogs :D

rainbow
August 25th, 2008, 01:04 AM
Congratulations Jersey and Breeze. :highfive:

I really love all the action shots :thumbs up and the one of them sitting by the ocean. :cloud9:

wdawson
August 25th, 2008, 07:15 PM
congrats.....great pics:thumbs up

Chaser
August 25th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Awww...what amazing and gorgeous girls!!!! :cloud9: :lovestruck: