Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Gypsey & treat

Stewart
August 21st, 2008, 04:26 AM
After saying hello the other day some kind praises of our girl made and also more pics were asked for. So as I have had afew days off this last week with a bit of time to spare the camera has been used to get these pics of Gypsey enjoying a dental chew on front lawn ;) These were taken yesterday so are the latest of her really, Enjoy !(She did) :laughing:

chico2
August 21st, 2008, 08:54 AM
Awww,oooh,she looks beautiful,love the little bend on her ears in the second pic.
Everything looks so green and pretty,a wonderful background for a beautiful girl.

Stewart
August 21st, 2008, 02:22 PM
Its all green chico because as is typical over here for our summer we get rain,rain,rain & yet more rain :laughing: These were taken in a short interlude between showers.Also I dont know if you can just see some little ruts in front her in the grass but A few nights before I had to shoo away a badger who had come into the garden and if left to his own devices would cause havock with the lawn and plants ;)

14+kitties
August 21st, 2008, 02:26 PM
Gypsey is a beautiful girl! :cloud9: I can see why you love her. She looks very well behaved. And not one bit spoiled. :rolleyes: :D

Ford Girl
August 21st, 2008, 02:47 PM
:lovestruck: Awww, her face is so pretty, she looks like a great snuggler!!! :cloud9:

ancientgirl
August 21st, 2008, 03:40 PM
Those are lovely pictures! She's a doll!

Dog Dancer
August 21st, 2008, 03:51 PM
Yup, no doubt about it Stewart, Gypsey is a looker alright. How old is she? She looks fairly young.

chico2
August 21st, 2008, 05:03 PM
Stewart,everything is very green here too and the gardens are doing great,we've had record rainfall this summer,so it was good for something:thumbs up

allymack
August 21st, 2008, 05:14 PM
What a gorgeous girl! she looks like she is enjoying her dental chew!:dog:

Stewart
August 22nd, 2008, 04:32 AM
Dog Dancer,Gypsey is now 8 yrs of age.We got her when she was 2 yrs old.She was with a family where the lady of the house had 3 under school age children and the hubby worked long days meaning this once big eard bundle of fur could not be given the time and attention that a growing dog needed.She was being left to just run in thier backyard which was not to big and was highly excited at the prospect of the outside world.They luckily realised that she needed more time and attention so were going to send her to the local rescue,But a mutual friend on knowing that we were looking for a dog introduced us and they on meeeting us 4, Me,wife + 2 sons, Let us have her.The luckiest day of our lives:thumbs up

rainbow
August 23rd, 2008, 03:12 AM
Gypsey really is a gorgeous girl :lovestruck: ....... and your beautiful garden makes a lovely setting for taking pictures of her. :cloud9:

I love how she has her ears flipped back in the second pic.....does she do that often? :D

Stewart
August 23rd, 2008, 04:15 AM
rainbow,Thanks for more kind comments,Yes those ears go into quite a few different angles lol ! The most funny (not funny for her) being when a fly is around in the house.She gets quite upset and runs after it gnashing away at fresh air with the ears straight out each side a bit like handlebars on a cycle.Until Mum or dad comes and zaps the fly,Luckily our fly over here are not like some in other places and dont strike.

rainbow
August 23rd, 2008, 04:24 AM
LOL....would love to see a pic of that or better yet a video if you can. :D

Chaser
August 23rd, 2008, 11:18 AM
She is just so beautiful and unique....what a gorgeous coat! :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
August 24th, 2008, 02:56 AM
Aww gorgeous girl :lovestruck: Love the second pic :cloud9: She's got such a wonderful fluffy coat. :cloud9:

Brandykins
August 24th, 2008, 08:13 PM
She is a lovely lass - beautiful coat and love her face. Lovely piccies. Want more!!