Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My new neighbour Max!

BusterBoo
August 20th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Well, here is a picture of Max, the golden who lives next door. He is an absolute sweetie who I hope to actually meet on the weekend....he is an older guy, very quiet, very well behaved (he takes himself for walks at night....holding his own leash while his owner walks behind :D ). His favorite past-time is sitting on his pool deck and throwing his kongs in the pool, waiting for his owner to "retrieve" them :laughing:

The other picture is my Buster Boo....wishing he had water in his pool! Poor baby....hopefully this weekend it will be warm enough to let him have a swim!

Frenchy
August 20th, 2008, 10:14 PM
:laughing: look at poor Buster waiting for the water :laughing:

That golden sounds dreamy , well , just like my guys :D

So Buster likes his new house and yard ???

14+kitties
August 20th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Oh poor neglected BusterBoo! Not having water in his pool! What is this world coming to? :rolleyes: :D He looks very relaxed at any rate just lazing around.
What an intelligent dog the golden next door is. Making his people do all the work! Very good. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
August 20th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Is Buster still mouthing off at Max, or has he made friends, yet? :dog:

Buster certainly looks like he's enjoying his new back yard! :cloud9:

rainbow
August 21st, 2008, 04:25 AM
Buster looks very relaxed at his new home. :cloud9:

I think we need a bigger pic of Max though. :D

Love4himies
August 21st, 2008, 08:00 AM
I am glad Buster is settling in. I envy you for starting a new life for yourself!

ancientgirl
August 21st, 2008, 09:33 AM
Max looks and sounds like a wonderful guy! Poor Buster LOL, he looks so lonely in his pool with no water.

allymack
August 21st, 2008, 09:31 PM
Max sounds like an awfully smart boy! :cloud9: and poor buster, not having any water in his pool.

Chaser
August 22nd, 2008, 12:03 AM
he is an older guy, very quiet, very well behaved (he takes himself for walks at night....holding his own leash while his owner walks behind :D ).

that is my dream dog! :laughing:

BusterBoo
August 22nd, 2008, 04:06 PM
yes, he is the dream dog!!! I will try and get some pictures this weekend, hopefully Max and Buster will have a meet and greet in the park!

Brandykins
August 24th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Aw Max is lovely - Buster is a real wee cutie!! Hope it was warm enough for water!

Lovely pics :thumbs up