Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pics of the Falls... (Frenchy)

krdahmer
August 20th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Gerri's didn't turn out so I rooted through mine and found some good ones from a couple falls ago...

The scow and some of the rapids leading up to the CAN falls...

krdahmer
August 20th, 2008, 08:16 PM
From atop the CAN side....

krdahmer
August 20th, 2008, 08:17 PM
And the American Falls...

And my attempt at artsy...:rolleyes:

Frenchy
August 20th, 2008, 09:01 PM
ahhhh the falls !!! :thankyou: never been there but I just love to look at pics of them :cloud9: I would probably be too chicken to go near the "top" as I'm afraid of heights (a lot!) so looking at those pics is the next best thing :D

Thanks krdahmer ! :thumbs up

I like the artsy one too :D

14+kitties
August 20th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Thanks Kelly. :D Guess I should have taken you up on your offer and gotten out of the van to take better pics. :D I think I need to get hubby to take me for a nice, relaxing drive soon. :rolleyes:

14+kitties
August 20th, 2008, 09:30 PM
These two actually didn't come out too bad. The first one is coming up to the Falls with the rapids. Second one shows the mist rising from "our" Falls.

Brandykins
August 22nd, 2008, 04:17 AM
Aw those are fantastic pics of the Falls - you are so lucky to live there! A place I would love to visit! Didn't make it when I toured the States before as I only toured the Eastern Seaboard. Perhaps next time!!

The falls themselves in the 2nd lot of pics are so atmospheric! Great captures.

:thumbs up:thumbs up

Love4himies
August 22nd, 2008, 06:11 AM
Nice pics, I love to visit the falls, there is something so calming about them.

Brandykins, judging from your pics, Scotland is a very beautiful country too!!!

Wendy.H.
August 29th, 2008, 11:37 PM
Lovely pics of the Falls krdahmer and 14+kitties. I live close to Fort Erie and try to visit Niagara Falls often. Thanks for sharing.

TeriM
August 30th, 2008, 12:47 AM
:thumbs up Cool pics.