Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

mercedes new bed

deerclan
July 15th, 2004, 02:21 AM
I just got back from vacation and Mercedes new bed is now the top of the fridge :eek:
I like to see Simon get up there to chase the cat :D

chico2
July 15th, 2004, 07:40 AM
Deerclan,that's sooo sweet.My Chico is always looking for high places,since he gets harassed at times by Vinnie and Rocky.

Goldenmom
July 15th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Hey, thats a super warm spot and nobody to bug them! Perfect!

Heather

TalonsMa
July 15th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Hey, your cat's name is Mercedes too... I like your taste ;) She is beautiful :)

Luba
July 15th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Well of course thats where she's sleeping her box of goodies is right behind her. LMAO Looks like she ate her fill and is not having a nap! cute pic DC

deerclan
July 15th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Thats the only kibble she will eat Luba she hates all the expensive ones that are good for her but loves chicken and the ocasional moose meat when available.

DeerClan

Luba
July 15th, 2004, 08:26 PM
I can see she loves the food, she is sleeping by it,...smart kitty! LOL :D

wAggie
July 15th, 2004, 09:35 PM
hahahahahhaa

my cats did that alllllll the time, inc. the top of the kitchen cabinets :mad: :rolleyes:

lol, i didn't like them crawling all over the kitchen counters, etc, but what can you do? they're cats :)

Princesss04
July 16th, 2004, 10:11 AM
She is so pretty, my Cry Baby loves to sleep on the fridege. I did not realize he was up there one day and I opened the freezeer and his tail was in it. He did not act like it bothered him though he just looked at me like can you please stop waking me up. LOL :D I opened it and got his tail out and he went back to bed! :D

glasslass
July 16th, 2004, 10:58 AM
He looks so much like a stuffed toy kitty! Beautiful!

wAggie
July 16th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Princesss04, haha, that's funny!

it's the same look they used to give Chocolate when he jumped around wondering why he wasn't privileged nuff to be on high furniture like that as well. :p