Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Cuddlebums doing some more....cuddling :)

Chaser
August 19th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Argh, I need a new camera! They get in prime cuddling position and I can't manage better pics than these - unless I have daylight, my camera is useless! (It hates dog eyes!)

But at least you get an idea of how these two spend a great deal of their time. Kailey is sitting ON Chase, and he just lets her :D But they switch it up from time to time and she becomes his pillow :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
August 20th, 2008, 02:55 AM
:laughing: what a goofy pair those 2 are :laughing:

very cute cuddlebums :cloud9:

Chris21711
August 20th, 2008, 09:20 AM
She is fitting in just great Chase Mom :cloud9:

rainbow
August 21st, 2008, 04:00 AM
She is fitting in just great Chase Mom :cloud9:

I second that :thumbs up and those are such cute pics. :cloud9:

chico2
August 21st, 2008, 08:57 AM
Me thinks they were made for each other;)

FancyAppy
August 21st, 2008, 12:56 PM
aaah what great friends. They really seem comfy with each other.Beautiful photos.

Frenchy
August 21st, 2008, 01:00 PM
They need a bigger couch :p :lovestruck:

Sylvie
August 21st, 2008, 08:45 PM
Looks like you woke Kailey up. What a happy pair.

allymack
August 21st, 2008, 09:29 PM
what a cute pair they make!:cloud9:

babymomma
August 21st, 2008, 09:32 PM
Awww! :flirt: Kailey is just gorgous, as well as chase! I wish i could adopt her :( Even if i could id feel bad for taking Kailey away from chase and Vice versa! They are going to grieve their little hearts out when she finds her new home.. Hopefully she'll get adopted close by so they can visit each other all the time. VERY CLOSE BY, I mean, like a neighbor or something. Maybe even Closer than that ? :rolleyes:

14+kitties
August 21st, 2008, 10:33 PM
Mmmmmm, I think someone needs to be told a little plainer than that babymomma. :rolleyes: :D
Chase_Mom - how can you give that girl up? she is just too precious for words!!! Kailey and Chase are a match made in heaven!
But no pressure... none at all...... :D

babymomma
August 21st, 2008, 10:35 PM
Nope, no pressure, none at all..

aslan
August 21st, 2008, 10:53 PM
lol chase_mom they are soooo lying to you, they're applying the pressure... Just admit it chase is a failed foster brother, he can't give her up now, just accept it.:D

Chaser
August 21st, 2008, 11:18 PM
I don't even want to think about this :sad: The rescue told us today there's some interest in her. Doesn't seem like anything appropriate yet, but it reminded us that the time is coming. We were both miserable all day, and hubby is especially attached to her and is really having a hard time with it.

She's just HORRIBLE with other dogs...not aggressive, but she has horrifically bad manners when she first greets them (if you can call lunging and barking a greeting). And she's so nervous too. If it was always going to be just us and Chase we'd adopt her in two seconds flat. She's worth the time and effort it would take - we've definitely made progress with her already. But there is just no way we can continue to foster if we keep her. Her very nature is just not a good fit for having foster dogs coming in and out....she's very affected by even the tiniest changes around the house.

This is already really hard for us....we don't want her to go anywhere, and I know she and Chase will be so sad. :cry:

Brandykins
August 24th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Lovely pics - love both dogs. So cute together on the settee:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
August 24th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Don't you love it when they use each other as pillows? :cloud9: Best buds... :lovestruck:

Frenchy
August 24th, 2008, 07:22 PM
This is already really hard for us....we don't want her to go anywhere, and I know she and Chase will be so sad. :cry:

now now Chase_Mom , don't worry so much. Dogs bounce back must faster than us .... so for you and hubby :grouphug:

mollywog
August 24th, 2008, 07:41 PM
aww, too bad you can't keep her. But good for you, fostering dogs. I would imagine it can be very difficult yet rewarding at the same time.
How did she react to Chase when they first met? Or is she just aggressive towards other females??

Chaser
August 24th, 2008, 09:06 PM
now now Chase_Mom , don't worry so much. Dogs bounce back must faster than us .... so for you and hubby :grouphug:

This is true...I think we'll be much more sad than him. Chase will miss her for a day or so I'm sure, but I'll be worrying about him far more than will be necessary!

Chaser
August 24th, 2008, 09:13 PM
aww, too bad you can't keep her. But good for you, fostering dogs. I would imagine it can be very difficult yet rewarding at the same time.

So far it feels really good....but this our first, so giving her up is going to be super hard :sad:

How did she react to Chase when they first met? Or is she just aggressive towards other females??

She's not actually aggressive really.....it's terrible manners. She liked Chase when she met him, but did initially rear up and bark at him.....as per usual! She has met our friend's female cattle dog, and after her initial vocal reaction quite liked her, even after Montana swatted her across the face like a cat. She loves to play....just doesn't know how to say hello.

We're recommending a home with a male dog only though. I think she's capable of playing with a female while supervised, but we've rightfully nicknamed her "Bossy Bitch" and think it would be dangerous for her to live with a female. Easygoing males are far more likely to let her have her way...there would probably be a lot of conflict with another female.

wdawson
August 25th, 2008, 08:20 PM
they really seem happy together:thumbs up

ancientgirl
August 25th, 2008, 08:46 PM
I love how they're always together like that. They really are two peas in a pod!

globalgourmand
September 2nd, 2008, 02:56 PM
Oh man, these cuddling sweeties are SO GORGEOUS! I have a soft spot for German Shepherds and an even softer spot Shepherd mixes. So smart and loyal... how lucky!

Gypsyhick
September 2nd, 2008, 03:07 PM
She's not actually aggressive really.....it's terrible manners. She liked Chase when she met him, but did initially rear up and bark at him.....as per usual! She has met our friend's female cattle dog, and after her initial vocal reaction quite liked her, even after Montana swatted her across the face like a cat. She loves to play....just doesn't know how to say hello.

and now Chase has taught her to snuggle! They're just lovely - but yes, you're going to need to get a bigger couch. :D

bendyfoot
September 3rd, 2008, 08:51 AM
Ok, they are WAY to cute and I really want to steal Kailey, she's so beautiful:lovestruck: