3.I am just sooo darn cute,right??

chico2
August 19th, 2008, 03:15 PM
1.oooh,ahhhh belly-rub:lovestruck:
2.Ok,hurry up I am posing..
3.Just looking very Cockery:laughing:

clm
August 19th, 2008, 03:19 PM
She sure looks happy to be with you. You should have a dog Chico2, would have to be one that the kitties would approve of of course.

Cindy

Ford Girl
August 19th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Aww, so cute. :lovestruck: Thats one happy pup.

Wish you were my neighbour. ;)

Dog Dancer
August 19th, 2008, 03:51 PM
How sweet is she?? Lucky girl.

chico2
August 19th, 2008, 04:57 PM
She is a cutie for sure,we kind of love her..
Cindy,I would love to have a dog,but it would just upset the cats too much and we do not have the heart to do that to them.
If we win 649 and get a country-property,we'll get a couple of Rottweilers,or Sheperds,Berners,Goldens etc.etc:laughing:
In the meantime,we just borrow Bailey and sometimes Fate(I just adore her) from our neighbors.:dog:

ancientgirl
August 19th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Bailey is such a sweetie. My cousin had a Cocker just like Bailey, but she got stolen right from their yard.

You mentioned you borrow Fate. Do the owners let you walk her?

rainbow
August 19th, 2008, 07:42 PM
What a cutie she is :lovestruck: ....I just love the "hurry up I am posing" pic. :cloud9:

allymack
August 19th, 2008, 09:24 PM
aw what a cutie! you really should borrow him a little more often so we can have more pictures :D

krdahmer
August 19th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Aw she just has the sweetest face!!! I am so glad she spends time with you guys and gets lots of lovin!:lovestruck:

14+kitties
August 19th, 2008, 10:25 PM
:cloud9: Bailey is such a sweetie. Looks like she has lost a little weight? That's good! You are such a wonderful person to look after her as well as you do! :dog::angel:

Brandykins
August 20th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Aw she is absolutely gorgeous. Love her happy smiles on her face.

Lovely photos.

Love4himies
August 20th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Bailey always looks so happy when she is with you :lovestruck:, I bet she wishes she lived with you 24/7, sans Rocky in the house, of course :laughing:

chico2
August 20th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Now ,see If I remember the questions,first Bailey loves her family,she is very happy with us,but equally happy to go home,especially now with the kids home.
They order pizza most every day and she knows she might get some,she's totally foodoriented:laughing:

As for Fate,we would take her along for sure,but she is not leash-trained,is never walked:sad:,it would just be too hard for us.
We stop by her,if she's outside,give her some treats,throw a toy for her to fetch,boy can she run,I get my face washed and such.
Aslan,Breeze and Grace know,what an absolute doll she is.

ancientgirl
August 20th, 2008, 06:09 PM
It's nice she can have her walk and not have to spend all of her time home alone.

Chico, I'm guessing things have improved a little for Fate since your neighbors GF moved in right?

chico2
August 21st, 2008, 08:04 AM
ag,I am not sure,the GF and the baby-girl has visitors every day,no time for Fate.
She is in the back-yard alone most of the time,or the garage.
She chases squirrels,gets excited seeing people walk by,has a good size back-yard to run in,I think she's ok,could be better,but also much worse:dog:

ancientgirl
August 21st, 2008, 08:46 AM
Well, yeah, at least she's safe from getting out. She's got shelter, food, water and at the very least she does have the attention of those who pass and see her and play with her.

FancyAppy
August 21st, 2008, 12:59 PM
What nice photos. Bailey is a doll.It is so nice that you spend time with Bailey. How much fun for both of you.

Frenchy
August 21st, 2008, 01:01 PM
Bailey sure likes her belly rubs :lovestruck:

chico2
August 21st, 2008, 05:01 PM
Frenchy,that she does and food,food,food:laughing:

ag,this is another case of baby comes,no time for dog:sad:
the GF used to play with Fate before,but no more.
Today I did not even see her outside:sad:
I had 3 kids,a dog and worked,still always had time for our dog,our sweet Mishka,I just don't understand people today:shrug:

ancientgirl
August 21st, 2008, 06:35 PM
That's sad. I know a lot of people who do that, push their pet away not only when baby comes, but when a new BF or GF comes into the picture.:sad: