Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bird Stalkers

rainbow
August 18th, 2008, 04:19 AM
Honest Mom.....we are not up here to harrass the birdies. :rolleyes:

Brandykins
August 18th, 2008, 05:33 AM
Lovely shots of those lovely cats!! Love the expression on the first pic's cat!! :thumbs up

allymack
August 18th, 2008, 08:32 AM
oh sure their sooo innocent :rolleyes:

but they sure are cute!:cat:

hazelrunpack
August 18th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Ooooo...they're so brave!! :eek: Up so high! :D Obviously just keeping an eye out for Invading Elk, Mom. :angel: So they can alert the Valiant Defenders, Chase and Logan! :thumbs up

14+kitties
August 18th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Yeah, and fish don't swim. :rolleyes: But they look very very cute "not" harassing the birdies. :cloud9:

Chris21711
August 18th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Finally some pics :thumbs up. Pretty scary seeing them that high up, they didn't look too innocent to me Rainbow, hope you didn't believe them about their intentions.

luckypenny
August 18th, 2008, 11:08 AM
First pic: "Heyyy, get that camera out of here quick Mom :frustrated:, you're going to scare them away."

Jasmine and Ziggy are such pretty kitties :cloud9:. Looks like they've got spunk too :D.

Btw, the tree in the first photo...what kind is it? I don't recognize it :o.

Ford Girl
August 18th, 2008, 11:50 AM
The dogs are sittign just below them hoping and praying they get one...:rolleyes: So cute, I love the fitst one...."what? :shrug:" :lovestruck:

rainbow
August 18th, 2008, 01:19 PM
First pic: "Heyyy, get that camera out of here quick Mom :frustrated:, you're going to scare them away."

Jasmine and Ziggy are such pretty kitties :cloud9:. Looks like they've got spunk too :D.

Btw, the tree in the first photo...what kind is it? I don't recognize it :o.

LOL....you are so right. :D

It's a huge cedar tree that was planted too close to the house :rolleyes: and it's roots are pushing up out of the ground :sad: so hubby keeps threatening to get it chopped down. :eek:

ancientgirl
August 18th, 2008, 07:13 PM
I won't say they look like the cat that ate the canary, but they do. :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
August 19th, 2008, 03:07 AM
It's a huge cedar tree that was planted too close to the house :rolleyes: and it's roots are pushing up out of the ground :sad: so hubby keeps threatening to get it chopped down. :eek:

Purrty kitties we don't see enough of :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Jasmine & Ziggy were just checking on the tree, yeah that's it....making sure it is still stable & warning the birdies about the possibility of tree cutters so they can relocate their nests where it's safer closer to the ground less chance of falling out of trees :angel: Yard supervisors :angel: :D

FancyAppy
August 21st, 2008, 01:19 PM
Beautiful cats. I love the expressions..so intent. They must enjoy summer and the tree so much!

Jim Hall
August 21st, 2008, 02:22 PM
that black and white looks huge!!!1