Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cactus Flower's Fur monsters LOL ;)

Luba
July 14th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Hey hey what a nice picture :D

Luba
July 14th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Gotta love the toes in that one above haha!

Luba
July 14th, 2004, 11:24 AM
And a few more... :D

glasslass
July 14th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Great pictures! How he shines! But . . . . . the singing beagle stole the show! Yep! Little thread hijacker! :D

Cactus Flower
July 14th, 2004, 11:42 AM
THANK YOU LUBA for posting these for me!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise I am taking a course for the cyberilliterate RIGHT NOW......It's called "Pm-ing Luba way too much for help" lol.

For those reading, the beagle posted isn't mine, it belongs to someone else- but I love beagles!

Luba- you're the greatest! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

wAggie
July 15th, 2004, 12:29 AM
Is that really nail polish on Dane's (finger and toe) nails? :D

Honey's often interested in that and comes up to me when I'm doing mine but as soon as she takes a whiff, she's sneezing and backs away. lol.

I'd think they would never dry neatly if I'd attempt to give her a mani/pedicure one day. :p :p

What are your thoughts, Cactus Flower?

Cactus Flower
July 15th, 2004, 12:52 AM
Yep, it's really polish.

Well her paws are a long way away from her face :) so the smell doesn't bother her too much. I buy the quick-dry nail polishes. I wait until they're on sale or get them at the dollar store, so I can scoop up bunches of different colors. They don't seem to have as stong an odor, either. Weird. But they dry very quickly. Same with the top coat (necessary or it will just rub right off after a few trips outside). I'm told you can buy polish online, but I have never looked. Not necessary, really.
Anyway, If you want to do it, a good trick is to wait until she's sleeping or half asleep, then begin by petting her paws to relax her, sneaking in a stroke of polish here and there.

glasslass
July 15th, 2004, 07:07 AM
I notice Petsmart carries polish for dogs made by OPI, which is the same brand I use and it is on-line. It really lasts & lasts. My nails can go 2 weeks between manicures. The shades for dogs are really wild. Den-Den is boy - no polish, no bows - so says his papa! :p

wAggie
July 15th, 2004, 05:33 PM
ahahaha, omggggggggggggggg I'm getting excited and now that I've got my digi cam back from my mommy, I can't wait to get started! :D

this is gonna be FUN! and Challenging, Honey's got incredible hearing... :rolleyes:

lol. :)

Spoiled
July 15th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Well Waggie, you'll have to show us some pictures! :cool:

wAggie
July 15th, 2004, 09:40 PM
patience, my friend, patience. :) ;)

......... (lemme see what I can attempt now) :D

Cactus Flower
July 16th, 2004, 12:34 AM
lol Good luck!