Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Aztec loves fresh sheets

sugarcatmom
August 15th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Seems I can never put clean sheets on the bed without some furry "help". At least he didn't get trapped underneath them this time.

sugarcatmom
August 15th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Makes me want to curl up for some naptime. Vacuuming? What vacuuming?

ancientgirl
August 15th, 2008, 06:39 PM
What a handsome boy he is! I love the close up pictures. I really like when their fur is thick like that and you can see it around their neck all fluffy.

I have the same problem though. It takes me twice as long to make the bed with my gang. I've just given up, if they get caught under a sheet I just keep going. :laughing: They've learned to crawl out. :D

Brandykins
August 15th, 2008, 08:45 PM
What a handsome chappie he is. Love his expressive face, especially the 4th and 5th Photos. Love the last one as well, sleepy boy!!

Lovely pics.:thumbs up

14+kitties
August 15th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Aztec is very handsome. :cloud9: The green sheets really brings out the green in his eyes.
Isn't it great trying to make a bed with kitties around? I love it!!

aslan
August 15th, 2008, 09:14 PM
i love the close up pictures, he is so handsome and 14+ is right his eyes go with the sheets. But i gotta tell you it's no easier to make the bed with 3 dogs either.

Dracko
August 16th, 2008, 02:18 AM
What a handsome boy he is! I love the close up pictures. I really like when their fur is thick like that and you can see it around their neck all fluffy.

I have the same problem though. It takes me twice as long to make the bed with my gang. I've just given up, if they get caught under a sheet I just keep going. :laughing: They've learned to crawl out. :D

Me, too. I just keep going. They surface eventually. :D

allymack
August 16th, 2008, 03:42 PM
haha, my kitty decided i need help everytime i make my bed, he gets trapped under but crawls his way out.

i love the close up shots!!:cloud9:

rainbow
August 17th, 2008, 02:40 AM
Yep.....very handsome boy :lovestruck: and, I agree the green sheets are definitely a compliment to his beautiful green eyes. :cloud9:

And, you should try changing the sheets on the bed with two dogs and two cats as helpers. :rolleyes: :frustrated:

growler~GateKeeper
August 17th, 2008, 02:53 AM
Your Supervisor is making sure the bed is made properly ;)

I see pink Aztec belly :cloud9: :D

Aztec tell your mum we need more pics more often :lovestruck: