Teegan being soooo cute!!

14+kitties
August 14th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Timmy being Timmy :cloud9:
Jade- Teegan's identical twin.
Timmy and Dale wrestling. So much fun!

aslan
August 14th, 2008, 11:53 AM
14+ i seriously wanna know how you remember everyones names...Gotta say Dale and Spazzy are my fav's I wish i could have a kitty, just one kitty...

Love4himies
August 14th, 2008, 12:22 PM
TT is my favourite, I think if I had him, I would sew a kitty sling so I could cart him around all day :cloud9::cloud9::lovestruck:

14+kitties
August 14th, 2008, 01:23 PM
TT is my favourite, I think if I had him, I would sew a kitty sling so I could cart him around all day :cloud9::cloud9::lovestruck:

TT is turning into a very big suck. He is on my knee just about every time I sit. He loves his cuddles. :cloud9:
I had him at the vet yesterday because he has a dilated pupil. We have ruled out FeLuk so now are thinking he's had some type of head trauma. I am waiting for vet to phone back and tell me if his eye will recover or not. His pupil is reactive to light so he isn't blind but he plays so hard and is always sliding into doors and wrestling really hard with his sister. They said I could take him to an opthamologist but it would be $1000 to walk in the door. I can't afford that to be told they can't do anything.
On a good note, he is now 3.1 lbs!

Aslan - I can remember names until it's time to call one of them. Then they get about ten names before I get theirs.

Love4himies
August 14th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Wow, TT is 3 lbs, he is the same size as my current fosters. :lovestruck:

14+kitties
August 14th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Wow, TT is 3 lbs, he is the same size as my current fosters. :lovestruck:

But he IS growing! He has long legs now. I think he's at the gangly teenage stage. :rolleyes: Probably why he has the eye issue.

I think it's time to see more pics of your fosters too!

Frenchy
August 14th, 2008, 11:17 PM
Timmy being Timmy :cloud9:

They're all adorable but Timmy ...... :lovestruck:

Brandykins
August 15th, 2008, 07:01 AM
They are so adorable - I love cats. Those are really beautiful - gorgeous faces and so intelligent, as cats are!!

Loved seeing them.

14+kitties
August 15th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Timmy just manages to grab hold of your heart and hold on tight. :cloud9: I love that boy. Can you tell? :rolleyes: He is my little angel.

Thanks Brandykins! You will see lots of these guys. :D I tend to snap tons of pics.

ancientgirl
August 15th, 2008, 11:20 AM
14+, now you've got me all worried over TT. He's going to be okay though right?

Great pictures as always!

14+kitties
August 15th, 2008, 04:20 PM
14+, now you've got me all worried over TT. He's going to be okay though right?

Great pictures as always!

Thanks ancient! Don't worry about Timmy. He doesn't even know anything is wrong. It sure hasn't slowed him down! He is on the go all the time except for when he is zonked on my knee. We are just at a loss as to what happened exactly. One hour he was ok, next he had the dilated pupil which is why we are going with trauma. I keep a close eye on him. First sign of anything going wrong he's at the vets again. :thumbs up Thanks for being concerned!

ancientgirl
August 15th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Well I know you'll keep us updated. :goodvibes:

allymack
August 16th, 2008, 03:53 PM
what little cuties! Your catuary is such a great place, i really wish i had a place like that for my kitty!:cloud9:

Chris21711
August 16th, 2008, 07:18 PM
All those Tabbies and not one TINKA :sad:

Great pics 14k - I just love seeing them.

My TT sure is growing into a handsome man :lovestruck:

14+kitties
August 16th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Chris - I promised the next kitty I found would be a Tinka. It may be soon. :rolleyes: There seems to be another new one roaming. I have seen him/her a few times but I can't get closer than 10 feet or so. I know he/she is coming in for food so I will have to try to live trap it.
Of course, if it's a boy Tinka doesn't fit. Better hope it's a girl! :D

And yes, My Timmy is growing into a very handsome little man. :cloud9:

Chris21711
August 16th, 2008, 08:00 PM
My Tinka was a boy. Pepe carved it on his cathouse. I never thought to think that it could be a girls name. Now you have me thinking :confused:

14+kitties
August 16th, 2008, 09:35 PM
My Tinka was a boy. Pepe carved it on his cathouse. I never thought to think that it could be a girls name. Now you have me thinking :confused:

Oopppss, sorry. :o See, I would think Tinka would be a girl and Tinker would be the boy equivalent. And I DO have a Tinker! He just isn't a traditional tabby colour. He's in the first part of the two threads I started.

rainbow
August 17th, 2008, 02:14 AM
Awwwww, Timmy :lovestruck: ...you're breaking my heart. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
August 17th, 2008, 02:46 AM
Little Bit :lovestruck:

Love Mylee & Mittens all cuddly :cloud9:

:goodvibes: for TT