Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Did you miss them? They're baaaccckkk.......

14+kitties
August 14th, 2008, 10:31 AM
I've been good and haven't bored you with pics of the gang lately so...... double whammy today!! :D

Stormy checking out breaky
Minimo out checking out the catuary
Minimo and Kylee - I wondered if Kylee could get by Minimo unscathed but Mini couldn't have cared less.

14+kitties
August 14th, 2008, 10:33 AM
My Tinker. One of the biggest sucks. :cloud9:
Spazzy - he is turning into one too.
Ms. Atty enjoying the shade

14+kitties
August 14th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Meowzer my love bug :lovestruck:
Princely Mew - the big guy. He guards the catuary.
Ms. Purrfect just chillin'

Love4himies
August 14th, 2008, 11:28 AM
You could never bore us with your kitty pictures:cloud9:. It is amazing how they can all life peacefully together, I wish Sweet Pea and Puddles would get along :sad:.

phoozles
August 14th, 2008, 02:36 PM
We were just wondering where the updates were! Your gang is just gorgeous :cloud9:

Crestedcrazy
August 14th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Beautiful shots looks like they have a very lovely jungle to play in too :)

Winston
August 14th, 2008, 07:03 PM
14+ adorable as usual! they all look so happy! :thumbs up

Frenchy
August 14th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Ahhh they look like mini tigers in the mini jungle :laughing: too cute , they're all soooo lucky ! :cat:

14+kitties
August 14th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Anyone want to come mow the jungle? :rolleyes: With all this rain it's growing like mad. I am wearing out my poor mower.
They have their little squabbles too L4H but it's over very quickly. It's funny to hear a meorrrrrrrr, hiss and see all the rest run to investigate what's going on. By the time they get there it's over with. Course with Minimo out a little more now I expect to hear a lot more hisses.

Brandykins
August 15th, 2008, 06:05 AM
Love them!! So adorable. Must be fun and games in your house, I bet!!

Great photos.

chico2
August 15th, 2008, 06:55 AM
14+,it's always a great treat to see your happy kitties,miss Atty is beautiful,well, they all are:lovestruck::lovestruck:
Love your jungle:laughing:

ancientgirl
August 15th, 2008, 07:43 AM
They all look fantastic! I love how over grown everything is! What a wonderful place for them to play. I wish I was able to do something like that for my gang to play in now and then.

14+kitties
August 15th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Thanks everyone. I missed 4 or 5 of them when I was snapping pics. Guess I will have to get them later. :rolleyes:
It's only overgrown under the trees which is where they spend most of their time in this heat. I cut the area once a week. Really! :D

Now go find part 2 of this and see my indoor babies!! :D

Chris21711
August 16th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Looks such a great place for them 14k, you are truly special in what you do for these guys.

Is Stormy integrated with the rest now?

14+kitties
August 16th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Looks such a great place for them 14k, you are truly special in what you do for these guys.

Is Stormy integrated with the rest now?

Nope Chris, Stormy will always be a loner. As long as she can visit with me a few times a day she seems happy. When I go out in the morning to feed them I call and she comes running. :cloud9: I am going to try to keep her in the small greenhouse over the winter. It is heated and she will be quite comfy. She is sitting on my freezer in the porch in that first picture. There is still a bed in there for her when she wants to use it.

Minimo, the one hit by the car or dropped off (we think dropped off) is coming around. I let her out of the crate when I am outside and let her explore the catuary. So far, so good. Lots of hisses, no fights. :fingerscr I think eventually she will be ok to be with the others.

allymack
August 16th, 2008, 06:51 PM
you could neevr bore us with those cute kitties of yours! they have such a great place to live and are so well taken care of, and it shows. your such an :angel:

Chris21711
August 16th, 2008, 06:55 PM
:highfive: for Minimo 14k. Stormy I know you will do right by her she is so pretty. :cloud9:

14+kitties
August 16th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Thaks Allymack! They are a joy to have. I never lack for cuddles and hugs for sure. :cloud9:
And thanks Chris. Storm has a special part of my heart. Oh heck, they all do. :o

rainbow
August 17th, 2008, 01:09 AM
I always love seeing pics of your kitties :lovestruck: but I would have a really hard time remembering all their names. :D :o

I love all the "jungle" pics. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
August 17th, 2008, 01:42 AM
Spazzy :lovestruck:

They all look great :highfive:

I'm glad Stormy is doing well & sticking around despite not wanting to hang w/the gang :laughing: