-->

Stuff White People Like- Dogs

want4rain
August 14th, 2008, 09:16 AM
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/02/04/53-dogs/

-ash

luckypenny
August 14th, 2008, 10:28 AM
:laughing: Thanks for sharing that article want4rain :D.

I forwarded it to one of my girlfriends and she called me back right away saying it was a hoot. On the topic of "dogs are considered training for having children", she laughed and said she didn't need a dog to learn this...she had younger siblings, nieces, nephews, cousins, and neighbor's children to practice with. And when she did finally have children, all her extended family jumped in to support the raising of them. Their family dog was so that no leftovers were ever wasted :D.

"They also believe that their dogs share similar tastes in food - “Little Ben Kweller likes the Organic food the best.” Forgetting the fact that dogs enjoy eating their own feces, and pretty much anything that falls onto the floor."

:yuck: :laugh:

"When searching for homes, many white people will require large yards so that their “dog can run around.” If you work in real estate, this can be exploited for large markups when selling to white people."

:eek: :o

I'm sure this is something our real-estate agent learned, if he didn't know already, while helping us house-hunt :laughing:.

aslan
August 14th, 2008, 10:33 AM
:laughing::laughing: I love the one on bottled water....

luckypenny
August 14th, 2008, 10:47 AM
:laughing::laughing: I love the one on bottled water....

:laugh: :laugh:

I didn't even notice there were other articles...too funny :laughing:.

Personally, I prefer my Gerolsteiner glass bottle (but one can assume it's filled from the tap cuz I can no longer afford "the gold standard" due to the fact of the "large mark-ups" for a bigger back yard :laughing:).

want4rain
August 14th, 2008, 10:48 AM
a whole group of us 'white people' have a poll going on how white we are. whoever had the most white qualities wins a bottle of wine, a handmade scarf, a t-shirt from Threadless and an Apple sticker. 'white' non-white people can play too, although they cant be whiter than white people. that would just be embarrassing.

-ashley

aslan
August 14th, 2008, 10:51 AM
LOL, want4 tell them you and i are the bestest friends, then you have the gay friend one covered, hmmm there were catagories for it so we'd be (married with two kids)...

want4rain
August 14th, 2008, 10:57 AM
i started my period in a house full of gay men AND my best friend (who is gay) was there for the delivery of both of my children!!!

its been really funny playing with this on so many different levels!!! whoever this is writing this has to be from Cary NC, i swear!!! its just sooooo UNCANNY!!!

-ashley

Jim Hall
August 14th, 2008, 10:59 AM
too funny how is ya ash btw? when are we going to hear some of your prodigy's music?

want4rain
August 14th, 2008, 11:05 AM
shoot... my laptop is so screwed. when we win the lotto i will replace it. until then.... :frustrated: hows Miss DU doing?? you still have the skunky one?? :D

-ashley

Jim Hall
August 14th, 2008, 11:52 AM
lol du is doing great turnong into a love bug and yeah the skunky one (amanda ) is here maria adopted her and is is so doclile towards du that its no problem so i got two in the house and two strays

thats amanda btw

want4rain
August 14th, 2008, 03:45 PM
i had a friend of mine who initially got upset at the site. glad no one here has so far. :D

good to see Amanda and DU are doing so well!!

-ash

luckypenny
August 14th, 2008, 03:48 PM
So much of it is true, it's too funny not to laugh :D.

Ford Girl
August 14th, 2008, 04:34 PM
White People. :rolleyes: :laughing:

Im native, and my family lovingly calls DH "the white boy"...when we first met, they challanged him to start a fire at camp...so he got the wood ready and poured gas on it and ka-boom! Lite it up! :laughing: So, from then on, he was the white boy who started the fire with gas - the way white people do it. :laughing: They love him, but will never let him live it down. He calls my mom "the big cheif". :laughing: :lovestruck:

mastifflover
August 15th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Very funny. Wow I am so white and my life is run by a dog. So who is the smart one in my house? Clark who eats better than I do.