Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few pics from the last few days...

chico2
August 12th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Nothing spectacular,I was just a little trigger-happy:laughing:
First Chico,he sleeps in the weirdest ways..loves the patiotable,hanging his head down.

jealma
August 12th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Your cat makes me want a cat life .. looks like he is very relaxed. Nice pictures, and what an awsume black he is.

chico2
August 12th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Rocky doing what he does best,sleep,when he's not hunting:cat:

chico2
August 12th, 2008, 04:36 PM
first,3 exhausted kitties all in a row.
Than Bailey back from her vacation..and Vinnie-pooh oops got one with red-eye,that usually does not happen..

krdahmer
August 12th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Aw Chico :lovestruck:! Buddy does that too! He hangs his head over the cat tree right to his chest, but he starts to cough sometimes in that position, ever happen with Chico?

Oh Rocky... the heart melting paw crossing nap!!! :lovestruck:

And Vinnie is pretty brave there at the pool! :eek: And does it get any better than a string IN a tree!!!:cloud9:

FancyAppy
August 12th, 2008, 05:51 PM
I have 2 weird sleeping position kitties also and we always wonder how could they possibly be comfortable .Always love to see your kitties, esp Vinnie. He is such a doll.

14+kitties
August 12th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Wonderful pics as usual! Rocky looks so majestic in the grass in the one pic. :cloud9: He just takes your breath away. Of course Vinnie and Chico are adorable too. :lovestruck:
Did Bailey enjoy her vacation? She looks great!

ancientgirl
August 12th, 2008, 06:32 PM
LOL, Vlad sleeps like Chico, with his head and limbs hanging down from places.

Chris21711
August 13th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Lazy cats as usual. Love them all but Rocky is my fav, I love Tabbies :lovestruck:

Was Bailey happy to see you Chico?

Because I'm a copycat, I really like your rattan cat bed thingy. Where did you get it :confused:

Goldyy
August 13th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Great pics!!! I love the look on chicos face in the third pic down :) .....and I too love the rattan cat bed, never seen one so nice, would go great with my floors and furniture :)

chico2
August 13th, 2008, 12:12 PM
Thank's girls,I bought that cat-bed at Christmas time at Costco,but it was a few yrs ago,I grabbed it because it was only $29.
IKEA has something similar for $79:yell:
Most of my cat-beds come from Costco,they always get some great kitty things around Christmas.
Chris,I too have a very soft spot for Tabbies always have had,my very first cat when I was 13yrs old,looked very much like my Rocky.
I also had a brown tabby Maine Coon,he was beautiful,but died at 3 yrs old from complications from UTI.

Chris21711
August 13th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the info Chico - my g/f shops at Costco I will ask her to keep an eye out $79 is an owie to the pocket. I only have had one Tabby he was 9 when he passed :sad: His name was TINKA (14k) she'll know whate I'm talking about :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
August 13th, 2008, 12:28 PM
I've seen a bed like that at Petsmart. They always have one or two there and they are pretty reasonable.

Brandykins
August 14th, 2008, 07:10 AM
What lovely cats and dog!! I do love cats! Love the last one with the white one in the tree!! Hugs to them all:)

:thumbs up

14+kitties
August 14th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the info Chico - my g/f shops at Costco I will ask her to keep an eye out $79 is an owie to the pocket. I only have had one Tabby he was 9 when he passed :sad: His name was TINKA (14k) she'll know whate I'm talking about :rolleyes:

:p :laughing::laughing::laughing: I know Chris!!

chico2
August 14th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Thank's girls,also I would nEVER pay $79 for a kitty bed,they might have them again at Costco around X-Mas.
I bought the rattan-house there too one year..
Brandykins,the one with Vinnie in the tree is not a good one,I have a better one here somewhere,same tree,same kitty..

chico2
August 14th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Oops,forgot to add the pics(if I can find them.
First one the Costco house.second one Vinnie in the tree..

aslan
August 14th, 2008, 04:13 PM
omg, i love that little furry white guy.... hmmm i think sams club has a kitty bed like that..

chico2
August 14th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Aslan,I don't think we have a Sam's Club around here,is there one in your area?
Yeah,that funny looking white guy,is sooo photo-genic,LOVE to take pics of him,he's also a real love-bug,well,they all are:lovestruck:

aslan
August 14th, 2008, 04:27 PM
:sad: Chico always hides from me... but vinnie always makes up for it.. yup there is a sams club about 5minutes away, and hmmm i have a business membership so i can go in at 7 am.

chico2
August 14th, 2008, 04:33 PM
We pay $100/yr for a Costco member-ship and that gives us 2% back twice a year,it's pretty good,since we spend a lot of money at Costco..
Sam's Club is similar to Costco???
Got to go,I am being serenaded by a hungry,funny looking white kitty:laughing:

aslan
August 14th, 2008, 04:34 PM
:eek: don't talk about little vinnie like that... wow thats expensive, my sis and i split on the membership and its 22.50 each for the year. Yes sams club is very much like costco, but since it's owned by walmart or vise versa, they have all the stuff walmart has too.

Crestedcrazy
August 14th, 2008, 05:41 PM
:cloud9:awww they are all Adorable!!!

Winston
August 14th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Chico nice pics as usual! Chico looks just like my moms Brady! Nice black kitty! :thumbs up...i love the shots your able to get!

chico2
August 15th, 2008, 05:59 AM
Aslan,I think a regular Costco membership is about $50,but paying for the premium,it has payed for itself,as we get between $200-$$225 back,depending on how much we spend through the year.

Thank's Winston and Crested:cat::cat::cat:

rainbow
August 17th, 2008, 02:21 AM
Chico looks like a panther in his third pic. :lovestruck:

I love the pic of Rocky snoozing :cloud9: and the last pic of Vinnie. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
August 17th, 2008, 03:05 AM
Love the Vinnie hangin by the pool pic :lovestruck:, Rocky sleeping on the umbrella stand :lovestruck: & Chico hangin his head :lovestruck:

allymack
August 17th, 2008, 05:16 PM
aw what cuties! i love vinnie by the pool :cloud9: