Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Beagle-stalking

Cactus Flower
July 13th, 2004, 04:50 PM
I LOVE Beagles! Unfortunately they are rarely seen in this area. Not exactly a popular breed with cowboys and indians lol. Anyway, my son and I were driving around and I saw two beagles chained ( :mad: ) in someone's open yard. I pulled over, jumped out yelling "BEEEEEEAGLES!!!!!!!!"- and ran right into the yard to commune with them. My son grabbed the digital camera, shaking his head, as he is used to this type of reaction out of me. Poor beagles acted as though they'd never had any attention in their lives. The owner eventually noticed me and came out. Instead of getting mad that I just dashed into her yard (which she had every right to), she told me I could visit with them any time I wanted to. I've taken her up on it, and now these babies come to expect my visits and jerkytreats. Maybe some day she'll want to let them off their chains.....and into a loving home....hmmm...don't know what home that might be....just can't think of anyone.....lol

Luba
July 13th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Ohhh that is sooo cute

Good for you :D what a sweet unselfish loving gesture! I wish I were there to join ya ;)

TalonsMa
July 13th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Oh how wonderful!! I too, love Beagles! :)