Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Harley Dude's 1 yr anniversary

BusterBoo
August 11th, 2008, 08:41 AM
One year ago today my Harley Dude went to Rainbow Bridge. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about him and still miss him more than I ever thought possible.

Harley, I hope you are enjoying your time at the Bridge, until we meet again my Beau Dude..... :pray:

Winston
August 11th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Busterboo I remember that day last year! Thinking of you !

RIP sweet Harley Dude~

Cindy

14+kitties
August 11th, 2008, 10:06 AM
:rip: Harley :candle:

clm
August 11th, 2008, 01:53 PM
I remember that day as well. I hope you think nothing but fond memories of him today.

Cindy

BusterBoo
August 11th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Thanks.....things happen for a reason and I was dreading this day.... as I was last monday (the 1 yr anniversary of my Mom's passing.....)

But today I took possession of my new house. (well....new to me!) Buster and I are starting a new life.....he is now "the man" in my life!!! (hopefully, eventually a will find a two legged man :laughing: )

I cried a bit for my Dude today, but I have been sooooo busy moving boxes and signing papers, that I haven't had time to get too upset....I am sure tonight when I go to bed, I will have a moment for my Dude.

I miss my Dude....:cry:

Winston
August 11th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Busterboo! today is the first day of your new life lets say! Something old (Harley), and something new! (new home!) You will have lots of time for those moments! but they will be precious!

Have fun getting settled!

:thumbs up

Frenchy
August 11th, 2008, 03:05 PM
BusterBoo , I am SURE that Harley is having the time of his life , he's probably making his moves on my Daisy ;)

:grouphug: here's to a new beginning , I wish I could be there to help you with the move , this is always an exciting time. :)