Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Badger's beauties !!

Frenchy
August 10th, 2008, 08:41 PM
I had the pleasure of visiting Badger this afternoon and took pictures of some of the gang. They are all so cuddly and well behave with one another , just a big and loving kitty family :cloud9:

Some of you may remember Pinky , yes , he's still up for adoption !!!

Frenchy
August 10th, 2008, 08:43 PM
I'm hoping to not get the names wrong , this is Andy , the one who was suppose to be a female but he's all boy and still up for adoption :

Frenchy
August 10th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Beautiful and oh so calm Goose :cloud9: he looooves to get his head scratched.

Frenchy
August 10th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Here is Percy , I wouldn't be surprise if he's from the same kitty mom as my Monsieur le chat ....

Frenchy
August 10th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Coco ... omg she's sooo beautiful !! I just love her and wanted to take her home but she would be miserable if kept inside 24/7 :sad:

Frenchy
August 10th, 2008, 08:49 PM
I'm so sorry I don't remember these guys names :sorry:

last pic : feeding time for some of the pack !

luckypenny
August 10th, 2008, 09:03 PM
More proof to confirm that Badger is the kitties' favorite kitty angel :angel:. They are all so beautiful :cloud9:.

What, no pics of you and Badger :shrug:?

Frenchy
August 10th, 2008, 09:05 PM
What, no pics of you and Badger :shrug:?

:sorry: I didn't even think about that :o

She brought me to her garden and I came back with lots of fresh veggies :cloud9:

:thankyou:

luckypenny
August 10th, 2008, 09:10 PM
She brought me to her garden and I came back with lots of fresh veggies :cloud9:

So we can expect to see photos of it in the gardening forum :goodvibes: :D ?

Frenchy
August 10th, 2008, 09:13 PM
So we can expect to see photos of it in the gardening forum :goodvibes: :D ?

I was too busy eating everything in site (I mean in the garden) to take pictures :p

breeze
August 10th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Here is Percy , I wouldn't be surprise if he's from the same kitty mom as my Monsieur le chat ....

he does look like your kitty cat frenchy.. maybe he is your kitty cats twin....

beautiful kittys!!:thumbs up:thumbs up

breeze
August 10th, 2008, 09:25 PM
I was too busy eating everything in site (I mean in the garden) to take pictures :p

doesn't fresh veggies tastes wonderful right out of the garden...:lovestruck: yummmmmmmmm

Frenchy
August 10th, 2008, 09:34 PM
doesn't fresh veggies tastes wonderful right out of the garden...:lovestruck: yummmmmmmmm

Yes it is :cloud9: it's a community garden , where people each have a space to make their own garden , I was very tempted to take "samples" from each gardens :p they all have beautiful wild flowers too , it's really nice to see in the middle of Montreal ! :thumbs up

allymack
August 10th, 2008, 10:58 PM
aw what a bunch of cuties! hmm, maybe nero wants a kitty friend :D :rolleyes:

growler~GateKeeper
August 11th, 2008, 12:54 AM
Great pics Frenchy :thumbs up

Badger :cat::angel2: extraodinaire :thumbs up

badger
August 11th, 2008, 01:39 AM
Good thing she didn't take my picture or I would have thrown her out :laughing: All I can say is that I'm slightly better looking than my ugly kitchen floor.
Frenchy, Miss Coco came inside tonight when I called, for the first time. Good girl.

chico2
August 11th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Badger,lucky Frenchy who got to meet your crew,Goose looks great and Coco,wow,very pretty as are the rest of your fortunate kitties:lovestruck:
Thank's for the pics Frenchy:thumbs up

clm
August 11th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Beautiful kitties. All of them. They sure do look content. :cloud9:

Cindy

ancientgirl
August 11th, 2008, 09:29 AM
What a beautiful group of kitties! They really are lucky to have Badger looking out for them.:D

Brandykins
August 11th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Stunning photos of your fur babies! They are really lovely photos.

They all must keep you awfy busy!!

Take care.:thumbs up

14+kitties
August 11th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Wow badger!!! What a housefull!! And what an :angel: you are to all of these little ones!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!!!! You are one very very special lady!!!!! Such beautiful babies they are!

Frenchy
August 11th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Frenchy, Miss Coco came inside tonight when I called, for the first time. Good girl.

Good girl Coco ! :highfive: Maybe she heard us when we were talking about her , maybe she thought : if I become a good little inside house cat , Frenchy will take me to her place :cloud9:

But it would be hard to take her and leave Goose and Pinky behind. :sad:

Frenchy
August 11th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Wow badger!!! What a housefull!! And what an :angel: you are to all of these little ones!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!!!! You are one very very special lady!!!!! Such beautiful babies they are!

It may be the same at your place 14+ , what amazes me is , all these cats are so well behave with one another :crazy: they all like / respect each others !

kiara
August 11th, 2008, 04:38 PM
I hope these cats find their forever homes soon, to make room for more. They are so lucky to have found this wonderful cat angel, BADGER. No more fighting and sleeping in the elments, looking for food and eating from garbage dumpsters behind restaurants!!!! To them this is paradise and they sure are grateful !! Poor Badger is spending so much money for homeless cats that she can't afford to get a new floor ha! Ha! But some things in life are more important to her than material things and saving homeless cats is one of them. Keep up the great job BADGER.

FancyAppy
August 12th, 2008, 06:57 PM
They are all so beautiful. I love cats and these ones are so special.
I really appreciate the work Badger and so many others are doing for the homeless kitties. Thank you , all the rescuers on this site for helping so many animals become healthy and find new homes.

dogcatharmony
August 12th, 2008, 07:17 PM
:cloud9:oh goodness what a bunch of beautiful kitties. Pinky is just adorable...I think he stole my heart :lovestruck:

rainbow
August 17th, 2008, 04:27 AM
:lovestruck: Badger's Beauties :lovestruck:

It must have been really hard to leave without one. :)

Sylvie
August 17th, 2008, 07:47 AM
:lovestruck: Badger's Beauties :lovestruck:

)

It must have been wonderful visiting with Badgers Beauties. They truly are Beauties. My favourite was Coco. Can't have any kitties as my crew would not be polite to them:eek:.

Keep up the good work Badger. You are an :angel: