Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

little kitty/big bed

chico2
August 9th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Now,does he not look like a 10lb kitty in my King Size bed??
In reality he's almost 18lb's and loves that big kitty-bed:laughing:

badger
August 9th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Heaven!! After you took the picture, he got kisses, right? I was casting a jaded eye on Badger this morning, whose girth is once more reaching astronomical proportions. Luckily I don't have a scale :laughing: but he must be close to the same size.

allymack
August 9th, 2008, 10:31 AM
that big bed sure does make him look slimmer..i wonder if it works for people too :D

Frenchy
August 9th, 2008, 10:35 AM
ahhhh so cute and comfy ! I'm envious , my bed always looks like a bomb exploded in it , Nelly keeps zooming on it ..... it always looks like it wasn't made.

krdahmer
August 9th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Ahhh... is there anything better than a big unoccupied bed for a cat? King size is a must for pet owners... that way there is still room for you once all the furries are comfy! :rolleyes::laughing:

14+kitties
August 9th, 2008, 12:07 PM
:cloud9: Vinnie! He looks so comfy!

ancientgirl
August 9th, 2008, 01:50 PM
LOL, it's good to know Vlad isn't the only kitty in the 18 pound range. Vinnie looks like he's on cloud 9.

rainbow
August 9th, 2008, 02:56 PM
LOL......gotta love the pose too. :D

chico2
August 9th, 2008, 04:38 PM
I really do not think he's 18lb's anymore,they've been outside a lot with us,until it starts to rain(a daily occurence:yell:)and I don't let them free-feed on dry anymore.
Instead of feeding them twice/day,I feed them 3 times,seeing I am home and able to do that....of course they still get treats too:cat:
Chico is 16lb's and definitely not fat,big cats are big cats and I love big cats(and small,medium etc..:laughing:)

ancientgirl
August 9th, 2008, 04:55 PM
When I tell people Vlad weighs 18 pounds they always assume he's fat. But then when they see him they say "holy cow, that's a big cat!" He's just a big boy! What can you do? :shrug:

growler~GateKeeper
August 10th, 2008, 02:28 AM
Vinnie's so cute w/his paws tucked in :cloud9: :lovestruck:

FancyAppy
August 10th, 2008, 09:06 AM
OMG How cute!..This made me smile first thing this morning!:thumbs up:):)

Brandykins
August 10th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Aw he is a stunner! Beautiful colour. Oh I love cats, and that cat is such a beauty - knows what's good for him in that lovely bed!!

Hope I see more of him. Hugs to him:):thumbs up

chico2
August 10th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Brandykins,here is a better pic of our little angel(it's a disguise:laughing:)and the rest of my crew:lovestruck:

Brandykins
August 11th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Aw thank you for posting them - I love your wee Angel! She has beautiful eyes and mischievous looking as well. Love the others as well. Stunning cats - I love cats. Can't get one though because of my parrots and Loki!!

Look forward to seeing more, please:)

Take care :thumbs up