Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Come a little bit closer,you're my...

chico2
August 9th, 2008, 07:33 AM
...kind of Squirrel:cat::laughing:
Not very good pics,but Vinnie will chase a Squirrel,but then he stops,does not really know what to make of the Squirrel.
I think the brave Squirrel knows it:laughing:

allymack
August 9th, 2008, 09:32 AM
aw, what a cute little hunter Vinnie is:cloud9:

Frenchy
August 9th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Wow , that squirrel doesn't look too concern about Vinnie being so close !!!

krdahmer
August 9th, 2008, 10:56 AM
:eek: :laughing: I have a feeling those two have met before... Mr. Squirrel there looks none too concerned about the big white beastie clearly stalking him with impressive stealth! ;)

When my mom used to let her cats out in the backyard, Cordy got a hold of a bird once, I think she was as shocked as the bird because they both promptly jumped back and took off in opposite directions! :laughing:

14+kitties
August 9th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Me thinks that squirrel could give Vinnie a run for his money if he ever got hold of it. Yikes!!
Funny how they never lose that hunting instinct.

chico2
August 9th, 2008, 11:31 AM
14+,I think it's more about the chase,sort of pretending to be the big hunter:cat:
The Squirrel knows he can outrun Vinnie.:laughing:

ancientgirl
August 9th, 2008, 12:48 PM
LOL, I think my favorite shot is the second one, where the squirrel has his butt towards Vinnie like saying Nyah nyah:p

rainbow
August 9th, 2008, 01:58 PM
LOL, I think my favorite shot is the second one, where the squirrel has his butt towards Vinnie like saying Nyah nyah:p

:laughing:

Cute pics. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
August 10th, 2008, 01:57 AM
So cute :cloud9:

Duffy is happy to hear another cat "making friends" with the squirrels :D One day years ago Duffy was sitting on top of the post to a narrow gate & there was a little squirrel that came along the top of the gate, they got within inches of each other - Duffy stretching out for a sniff. The squirrel calmly when down the gate & carried on where it was going. :D A few days later my :rip: :cat: Mischief was chasing a squirrel as witnessed by Duffy who gave Mischief what-for when she came in :laughing:

lance
August 10th, 2008, 02:05 AM
Are you building a squirrel army ?

chico2
August 10th, 2008, 08:05 AM
It's funny,the squirrels(and there are many)always warn me by cattering if there is a strange cat around,but they never do the same for my cats.
I feed the Squirrels on my deck and I guess they are just used to my 3.

Brandykins
August 10th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Aw how cute is that!! He looks as though he is hiding from the squirrel. He is a bonnie laddie. Love his fur coat :thumbs up