Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

GM all, I am new to this forum

zenga
August 9th, 2008, 08:12 AM
GM everyone! My name is Gayle and I am new to this forum. I have two schkipperke's, named Zenga and York. I really need some help with Zenga, as he is diabetic and I am having a really hard time regulating is sugar levels. They are up and down constantly and I am at my witts end. He is now having seizures when his sugar goes low. I am wondering if anyone else out there can help me with some questions and problems with his diabetes?
I am so worried about him and I am not feeling to confident with my vet these days. Thanks so much!

Sylvie
August 9th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Welcome to the board. Sorry I can't help you with your problem:sad:, but I am sure someone will be along who has had this problem and hopefully can give you some advice.:pray:

zenga
August 9th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Thank you Sylvie, and I look forward to meeting alot of people here and getting help with my two boys that I love so much. This site looks to be very helpful and very friendly.

hazelrunpack
August 9th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Welcome to the board, Gayle.

Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble getting Zenga's blood sugar under control. :grouphug: Have you started a thread in the health section about it? Likely your questions would get more input if you posted there. :thumbs up

When you get a chance, we'd love to see pics of Zenga and York.