Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

At the field

allymack
August 8th, 2008, 07:35 PM
as i promised, pictures of Enzo at the field...

This is what happens when i let Enzo go at the field and say :GO!", he really takes off!:dog:

Practicing his lay down command..he stops running and lays down..

I say "ready?!" and then throw the ball and he is gone like a bullet:cloud9:

allymack
August 8th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Having a drink..dont worry i stopped him and give him clean water..but the water looks cool around his mouth, like flying in :D

Coming back to me..but he dropped his ball on the way in, you can see it behind his back left foot, he has a problem with holding on to it the whole way in, so i try to give him the dorp it command about half way to three quaters of the way in..

I made him go back and get his ball, so he is bringing it in..

allymack
August 8th, 2008, 07:40 PM
'Ok i dropped it and back up ( i make him back up each time ) ..you can throw it now!'

Nero..not the best quality picture, it was from my phone, but i thought it was kind of cool the way the light was coming in on him :o

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Enzo looks like he enjoys the park very much :cloud9: and it is a cool picture of Nero :cat:

Chaser
August 8th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Wow! Enzo is such a cute little smartypants! :lovestruck:

And very cool pic of Nero!

FancyAppy
August 8th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Enzo is having a great time. he can't stop smiling. And Nero looks so cool with the rays of color behind .

allymack
August 8th, 2008, 08:59 PM
He really does love the field! especially when he makes a new friend liek today..but i didnt get pictures..because i am not so smart and forgot ti had my camera with me!

luckypenny
August 8th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Great photos Allymack. You don't post nearly enough of sweet Enzo :cloud9:.

hazelrunpack
August 8th, 2008, 11:05 PM
He looks like he's having a ball! :o no pun intended And he's such a good boy!

And speaking of good boys, Nero looks like an :angel: basking in heavenly rays! :D

rainbow
August 8th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Great action pics of Enzo. :thumbs up :lovestruck:

Nero looks like an :angel: basking in heavenly rays! :D

I agree :cloud9: ...... heavenly rainbow rays. :angel: :D

allymack
August 9th, 2008, 06:14 AM
Thanks everyone!

your right rainbow, those rays are rather rainbow-ey! :D

chico2
August 9th, 2008, 07:29 AM
Love the pic of Nero,unintentionally artsy:cat:
Great actionpics of Enzo:dog:

allymack
August 9th, 2008, 09:36 AM
Love the pic of Nero,unintentionally artsy:cat:
Great actionpics of Enzo:dog:

Ahem! that was intentionally artsypfft! yah right, like i could make anything intentionally artsy:rolleyes:

ancientgirl
August 9th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Enzo is really enjoying his time alone in the field. That's great he's so obedient. And I love that picture of Nero. Isn't it always the case, the best pictures are sometimes accidents?:laughing:

allymack
August 10th, 2008, 02:07 PM
haha, yupp, thats how i get most of my decent pictures, by total mistake :rolleyes:

missD
August 10th, 2008, 10:59 PM
your dog looks so adorable and very attentive...He looks so very energetic...Nice dog!!!

growler~GateKeeper
August 10th, 2008, 11:40 PM
Great job on the action pics Ally :thumbs up

Enzo is doing really well with his training :highfive: that's an awesome distance lay down :angel:

Very :cool: pic of Nero :pawprint:

Brandykins
August 11th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Lovely pics - dogs love that, I know that my Loki does! He is a beauty. Lovely cat as well:thumbs up