Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Very aggressive Goldie... update!!!

sammiec
July 13th, 2004, 08:37 AM
Remember the thread that I had posted about the gsd/ lab cross that was VERY aggreessive and was put down ....

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=4660&highlight=goldie

Well.... I ran into the lady in the elevator the other day; she had a 2 yr old beagle cross. She had "resuced" it from a local shleter. She said that he was very timid and scared of everything. I told her to give him time to adjust to his new surroundings and that everything should be fine.... I was SOOO peeved off that this lady had another dog, but there we many other people in the elevator and being my calm cool and collected self I bit my tounge.

I got in the elevator last night on my way to the gym and she had a tiny little 8 wk old puppy in her arms. I asked about the other dog - she told me that it didn't work out and that her friend has it. :mad: :mad: SHE GAVE THE THING MAYBE 5 DAYS!!!!
So, I questioned her about the tiny puppy. She told me that he was the greatest thing and that they well are sooo happy! BUT.... They REALLY want a lab, so they are not sure what they are going to do.... by that time I was at my location to get off. I was absolutely FUMING!!! :mad: I put my thoughts together and just my luck, I turned around to chew her out and the darn door closed!!!! GEEEZZZZ!!! I am so mad just thinking about it!!!! Can't WAIT until I see her again!

Luba
July 13th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Flip flopping puppies all over huh!

Some people!

chico2
July 13th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Please speak your mind to her,otherwise you'll boil over and not stop thinking about it.I am sure you don't care whether she likes you or not,I wouldn't!!!
She is obviously totally ignorant how to raise a dog and I am surprised she was even given another dog from the shelter.
So,give her all you got,you'll feel much better for it :p
You have my blessings :D

Spoiled
July 14th, 2004, 04:35 PM
I am surprised she was even given another dog from the shelter.

Some shelters adopt out dogs and cats without even questioning the people who want the pet. This story makes me so mad. Gets one... it turns agressive. Gets another... it is scared. Gets the third... gonna dump him when they find a Lab.

Stupid person. :mad: