Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

This just in , new developments ...

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Following the story first shown here : http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=55250

2 suspects were arrested earlier today , their owner and a great dane (dane suspected of cleaning one of the suspects and therefor , helped get rid of evidences) were brought in for questioning also. The owner quickly posted bail (cat nip and liver treats) and the suspects were release upon the condition of not traveling out of state. Here are the mug shots.

Chaser
August 8th, 2008, 01:47 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

diandpat
August 8th, 2008, 01:50 PM
OMG Frenchy, when are you going back to work????

You are too funny!!!:highfive:

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 01:52 PM
The owner had this to say :

It's not fair !! We have a right to protect our home and family !!! I always told my boys :cat:, to control the threat and ask questions later. That is what they did. :shrug:

Hundreds of cats :cat: :cat: :cat: offered their support by rallying in front of the police station , putting much pressure on the investigators who later released this statement ;

Upon further investigation and new informations brought to us , the accusations have been dropped. This was clearly a matter of breaking and entering , the suspects only acted on self defense. We have also stopped the search for the body / remains , figuring some of the supporters got to it first. Our deepest apologies to all involved.

The owner : we're all back home and resting. My boys have been through a lot and we want to thank everyone for their support , we ask for quiet time to recover , please respect our privacy for the moment. I'm hoping this will end the threats we received , all from a certain Chris from Ontario. :p

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Newspaper got an interview with the victim's brother shown below :

His words : My brother Angus was always a risk taker , he liked the challenges too much. We told him many times to NOT get into that house , we knew they are coocoos living in there ! But last night , after munching on too many wild mushrooms in the soya field (right in the back of THAT house) we lost track of Angus. That was the last time he was seen alive.

He is now with grandma Margaret , grandpa Joe and mom Twiggy , in mouse heaven. (dad ran out on us with a younger mouse skank years ago , we don't know if he's still alive :shrug:)

:rip: brother Angus.

allymack
August 8th, 2008, 01:57 PM
haha frenchy, you are too funny! you should write animal crime books :D

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 01:58 PM

You are too funny!!!:highfive:

This is what you guys get for me being on vacation while it rains every day :wall: :yell:

dogcatharmony
August 8th, 2008, 02:01 PM
hmmmm he sure does look like a bad apple........what nerve to stick his tongue out during his mug shots.:laughing:

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 02:06 PM
hmmmm he sure does look like a bad apple........what nerve to stick his tongue out during his mug shots.:laughing:

I know , he's a real smart a** :headslap:

badger
August 8th, 2008, 02:25 PM
He really looks guilty :laughing:
Quebec state?
Ouf.

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Quebec state?
Ouf.

It was so that our american members could relate :D

Ford Girl
August 8th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Those are some shady suspects! :evil: :evil: They got off cuz someone paid off the fuzz. :rolleyes:

The victims brother look sick with grief, he should go stay with this Chris from Ontario for awhile. :p :laughing: Or find himself a mouse skank.

Too funny....:crazy:

aslan
August 8th, 2008, 03:39 PM
by anychance was angus's brother on his way to the mousy pride parade. Yay, yay, i love when the murderers, ooops i mean alleged murderers get away with it....

rainbow
August 8th, 2008, 05:12 PM
:laugh::laugh: That mug shot pic is hilarious. :laughing:

I swear you're crazy Frenchy :crazy: but very entertaining. :D

ancientgirl
August 8th, 2008, 06:21 PM
LOL, I just saw this. I love the mug shots :laughing::laughing: Them kitties have great friends, they helped cover up the evidence!:dog:

wdawson
August 8th, 2008, 06:57 PM
:laughing: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: woman.....you need a man:D

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 07:28 PM
by anychance was angus's brother on his way to the mousy pride parade.

:laughing:

There's a rumor in the corn field that he is gay , but it's been denied in the soya field so I don't know :shrug:

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 07:30 PM

But then I won't have time to post these news from the area :sad:

wdawson
August 8th, 2008, 07:44 PM
But then I won't have time to post these news from the area :sad:

ok stay single.....but you have to do a weekly crime report then:D

Chris21711
August 8th, 2008, 07:47 PM

My thoughts entirely :laughing:

The owner had this to say :
I'm hoping this will end the threats we received , all from a certain Chris from Ontario. :p
:laughing::laughing:

:eek:

You are too funny and definately have had too much time on your hands today....I know the weather was the pits. Here too :yell:

14+kitties
August 8th, 2008, 08:31 PM
This thread is just too funny!! I agree with WD. You are going to have to do a report once a week! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
August 8th, 2008, 08:43 PM
ok stay single.....but you have to do a weekly crime report then:D

I'll third that sentiment!!! :thumbs up Wanna do the crime report for the Setters' Corner? :laughing:

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 08:45 PM
This thread is just too funny!! I agree with WD. You are going to have to do a report once a week! :thumbs up

omg the pressure :eek:

http://bestsmileys.com/writer/1.gif

:D

14+kitties
August 8th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Ahh, don't worry. You have another whole 6.5 days to come up with another story! :thumbs up

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 08:48 PM
I'll third that sentiment!!! :thumbs up Wanna do the crime report for the Setters' Corner? :laughing:

:laughing: but there's no killer in the pack :confused: :angel: ohhhh , but there's thieves hey ? :evil:

hazelrunpack
August 8th, 2008, 08:52 PM
:laughing: but there's no killer in the pack :confused: :angel: ohhhh , but there's thieves hey ? :evil:

Thieves, peony raiders, rail chewers, the occasional birdicidal or rodenticidal event, and of course the dreaded Excavator of Holes... Lots of crime here! :laughing:

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Thieves, peony raiders, rail chewers, the occasional birdicidal or rodenticidal event, and of course the dreaded Excavator of Holes... Lots of crime here! :laughing:

omg I already know what the next story will be :laughing:

hazelrunpack
August 8th, 2008, 09:14 PM
omg I already know what the next story will be :laughing:

It better not be a Packnapping! :eek: :frustrated:

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 09:14 PM
It better not be a Packnapping! :eek: :frustrated:

No I don't have enough time to prepare THAT ! :sad:

hazelrunpack
August 8th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Whew! :o

:p

krdahmer
August 9th, 2008, 01:05 AM
:laughing: :laugh:

growler~GateKeeper
August 9th, 2008, 01:10 AM
great mug shots :D

Our justice system hard @ work :laughing:

chico2
August 9th, 2008, 04:13 PM
I just hate to see these killer cats and their helper the Dane,get away with murder,poor little Mousy:cry:
I heard,there is a protest-group of 1.000+relatives to Mousey on their way to the guilty parties house,here is the great unclehttp://bestsmileys.com/animals/9.gif

Love4himies
August 9th, 2008, 05:00 PM
I just hate to see these killer cats and their helper the Dane,get away with murder,poor little Mousy:cry:
I heard,there is a protest-group of 1.000+relatives to Mousey on their way to the guilty parties house,here is the great unclehttp://bestsmileys.com/animals/9.gif

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Chris21711
August 9th, 2008, 06:01 PM

Yes you are right Chico, I have spoken to Great Uncle and he is rallying the troups Province wide to enter the State of Quebec, weather prevailing they should be there by morning. Then lets see what that Perp has to say :cat:

Frenchy
August 9th, 2008, 08:09 PM
I heard,there is a protest-group of 1.000+relatives to Mousey on their way to the guilty parties house,

Yes you are right Chico, I have spoken to Great Uncle and he is rallying the troups Province wide to enter the State of Quebec, weather prevailing they should be there by morning. Then lets see what that Perp has to say :cat:

:laughing: bring them on ladies , we'll be waiting :laughing:

http://bestsmileys.com/animals/1.gif

rainbow
August 9th, 2008, 11:36 PM
:laugh::laugh: you guys are too funny. :laughing:

Chris21711
August 10th, 2008, 11:19 AM
**NEWS UPDATE**

The Armies of Great Uncle due to severe weather conditions have been slightly delayed and are expected to arrive at the 'House of Horrors" in Sherrington in the State of Quebec sometime later this afternoon...........

allymack
August 10th, 2008, 11:51 AM
ouuu, now your gonna gt it frenchy!!:D40292

Luvmypitgirls
August 10th, 2008, 11:55 AM
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO

Omg Frenchy, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!

The mug shots are hallarious!!!!!

And I 4th or 5th or 6th, the senitment for a weekly crime report!

Frenchy
August 10th, 2008, 08:41 PM
**NEWS UPDATE**

The Armies of Great Uncle due to severe weather conditions have been slightly delayed and are expected to arrive at the 'House of Horrors" in Sherrington in the State of Quebec sometime later this afternoon...........

House of horrors ? :laugh:

We're still waiting. :cool:

http://bestsmileys.com/army/4.gif