Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Breaking news : gruesome discovery inside a Sherrington house

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 09:09 AM
**** do not read this if you're eating *****

a YOUNG ;) Sherrington woman made a gruesome discovery while getting up on the morning of Friday August 8 , she found the half body , very badly mutilated , of a mouse. It was disgusting and she quickly threw out the remains outside , making it impossible for an identification. The YOUNG lady (who has ask us to remain anonymous , fearing death threats by pro mice groups) had this statement :

"Yes , I did found the body , yes my cats did it , and I am extremely proud of them. Those mice carry too many diseases and need to be terminate , my cats got lots of praise and a special breakfast was made for them (which included dewormer pills) my cats only did what they were told , they are not assassins , they are good boys !!! "

There will be no funeral services.

aslan
August 8th, 2008, 09:11 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

JanM
August 8th, 2008, 09:13 AM
:laughing::laughing: - my morning laugh! Love it..

Love4himies
August 8th, 2008, 09:14 AM
:laughing::laughing: You live in Sherrington?, whoops, I mean what type of people live in Sherrington:D ?, Bet the owner was feeding their cats raw, gave them the taste for blood.:evil: Feeding raw is the root of all evil cats and dogs :rolleyes:

good kitties, you are earning your keep :angel:

luckypenny
August 8th, 2008, 09:15 AM
:frustrated: You scared me!

*takes deep breath* :laughing: ok, that's funny :D .

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 09:19 AM
:laughing::laughing: You live in Sherrington?, whoops, I mean what type of people live in Sherrington:D ?, Bet the owner was feeding their cats raw, gave them the taste for blood.:evil: Feeding raw is the root of all evil cats and dogs :rolleyes:

Yes it's a neighbor , I think she feeds them kibble in the morning and raw at night , I have met her cats , and her dogs , all amazing animals.:angel: The lady is amazing herself :rolleyes:

14+kitties
August 8th, 2008, 09:28 AM
You are bad!!! :frustrated: I don't normally read the newspaper ones because I just can't stomach most of them. But something told me this one was different. :thumbs up Good one!!!

breeze
August 8th, 2008, 09:49 AM
To funny..:D

way to go kitty cats..

diandpat
August 8th, 2008, 09:56 AM

Frenchy, tu es folle!!!!!

The cats got to eat more after eating the mouse????

Chris21711
August 8th, 2008, 09:57 AM
:sad::rip: Mickey :candle:

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 09:59 AM

Frenchy, tu es folle!!!!!

The cats got to eat more after eating the mouse????
You bet they ate ! ehhh , I mean that's what I've been told :rolleyes:
:sad::rip: Mickey :candle:

Chris , lady told me she didn't hear any screams , so it probably didn't suffer.

Chris21711
August 8th, 2008, 10:04 AM
You bet they ate ! ehhh , I mean that's what I've been told :rolleyes:

Chris , lady told me she didn't hear any screams , so it probably didn't suffer.

Liar, liar pants on fire. I have to leave for a while to perform a funeral service :pray:

aslan
August 8th, 2008, 10:05 AM
i think would should called csi-montreal, see what they have to say.

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Liar, liar pants on fire. I have to leave for a while to perform a funeral service :pray:
I can send you the corpse if you like , with a little canadian flag on the box :laughing: :sorry:

I don't know who did it , it will stay a family secret. I already cleaned some traces in the bathroom :cool: that would make me accomplice after the fact :eek:

aslan
August 8th, 2008, 10:09 AM
god at this rate you're never gonna get out of the hazel run prison.

hazelrunpack
August 8th, 2008, 10:13 AM
:laughing:

Um....I mean...:eek:

You do realize that destruction of evidence in a capital crime is a capital crime as well, don't you? Perhaps said young lady should flee the country....I hear there are accommodations available at Hazel Run Prison should she head this way... :p admission fee is currently set at 4 dogs/2 cats, so don't forget the fuzzbutts :D

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 10:14 AM
god at this rate you're never gonna get out of the hazel run prison.

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 10:17 AM
admission fee is currently set at 4 dogs/2 cats, so don't forget the fuzzbutts :D

4 dogs and 2 cats ! wow , it must be my lucky week :laughing:

http://bestsmileys.com/jail/1.gif

but but ... this mouse should be charge with breaking and entering , and the cats only did this on self defense :shrug:

aslan
August 8th, 2008, 10:19 AM

Um....I mean...:eek:

You do realize that destruction of evidence in a capital crime is a capital crime as well, don't you? Perhaps said young lady should flee the country....I hear there are accommodations available at Hazel Run Prison should she head this way... :p admission fee is currently set at 4 dogs/2 cats, so don't forget the fuzzbutts :D

but,but i only have 3 dogs and i'm allergic to cats:cry:

umm anyone else wanna know which half of the mouse they found.

hazelrunpack
August 8th, 2008, 10:20 AM
umm anyone else wanna know which half of the mouse they found.

um....no

:p

hazelrunpack
August 8th, 2008, 10:22 AM
but but ... this mouse should be charge with breaking and entering , and the cats only did this on self defense :shrug:

The cats won't be charged. The charges involve tampering with evidence...tsk tsk tsk...now who might have done that? That young lady is in deep guacamole! :evil:

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 10:23 AM
The cats won't be charged. The charges involve tampering with evidence...tsk tsk tsk...now who might have done that? That young lady is in deep guacamole! :evil:

I can recreate the murder scene :cool:

hazelrunpack
August 8th, 2008, 10:26 AM

I can recreate the murder scene :cool:

You mean you found the other half of the mouse somewhere? :eek:

aslan
August 8th, 2008, 10:28 AM

mmmm i love guacamole i can help you escape, just let me run out and get some tortilla chips.

allymack
August 8th, 2008, 10:38 AM
:laughing: haha thats too funny, i was a little worried at first when i read the title but that was too funny.

Chris21711
August 8th, 2008, 10:44 AM
I can send you the corpse if you like , with a little canadian flag on the box :laughing: :sorry:

Pleeeeaze, I will give it to Ethel to perform an autopsy. You do realize that he had a family that cared about him, brothers, sisters, aunts etc.,

Have you spoken to Paddington and Monsieur Le Chat about this :confused:

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 10:47 AM
You mean you found the other half of the mouse somewhere? :eek:

From the waste down yes , on one of the runner carpet in the dining room , it seems some cats don't like tails :yuck:
Have you spoken to Paddington and Monsieur Le Chat about this :confused:

I did ... I told tell they were good cats and that I would keep them one more year :laughing: but I didn't kiss them on the mouth :yuck:

Chris21711
August 8th, 2008, 10:51 AM
I'm guessing then that they won't believe you without sealing it with a kiss :D

Frenchy
August 8th, 2008, 10:55 AM
I'm guessing then that they won't believe you without sealing it with a kiss :D

I'll brush their teeth first :laughing:

Ford Girl
August 8th, 2008, 11:03 AM

Have you seen Good Cop Bon cop? :rolleyes: :laughing: Now thats a classic!! :laughing:

Too funny, Im a supporter of the accused in this case. :cat: :cat: I'll rally a protest if it ever goes to trial.

Chris21711
August 8th, 2008, 11:05 AM
I'll brush their teeth first :laughing:

:laughing::laughing:

Chaser
August 8th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Brilliant! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

rainbow
August 8th, 2008, 11:55 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's the best who-done-it story I've ever read. :laughing:

Thanks for the hilarious story.....I so needed a good laugh this morning. :D

krdahmer
August 8th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Wow are you guys silly this morning or what?! ;) :laughing: Too funny!

:rip: little mousy

Chris21711
August 8th, 2008, 07:13 PM
:rip: little mousy

Finally a little sympathy for Mickey :candle: