Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kailey Cuteness!!!

Chaser
August 6th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Just a couple from tonight, 'cuz she decided to act extra cute. :)

1. & 2. This is common eating position - no idea why. :shrug: :laughing: (She eats on the carpet b/c otherwise she can't seem to manage it without chasing her bowl all around the kitchen for twenty minutes. We felt bad for the poor girl working so hard for her food, so we started feeding her on the carpet. :lovestruck:)

3. This is what they ALWAYS do when I'm on the couch watching T.V....they stuff themselves nose to nose in between the couch and the coffee table, even though neither of them fit very well. They always bring several toys into their "fort" for safekeeping before they get comfy and go to sleep. :cloud9:

Sylvie
August 6th, 2008, 09:26 PM
omg they are like 2 peas in a pod :D

Aren't they cute when they are sleeping? :angel2:

growler~GateKeeper
August 6th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Kailey :laughing: what a silly pup :dog:

Sleeping pic is adorable :cloud9:

Frenchy
August 6th, 2008, 10:50 PM
:laughing: My Bailey eats the same way :laughing:

Nose to nose :lovestruck:

Love4himies
August 7th, 2008, 06:44 AM
Silly, Kailey, eating while lying down :laughing:

Looks like they have really taken with each other, will you be able to seperate them when the time comes, or maybe you won't....;)

bendyfoot
August 7th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Kailey is sooooooooo pretty :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

aslan
August 7th, 2008, 08:29 AM
i was wondering if once you get established at the new job, if they would let you bring one or both of the fuzzbutts with you. I know when i went through, i'd have loved to have had a dog to cuddle sometimes.

ancientgirl
August 7th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Hey a girl has to get comfy when she eats, nothing wrong with that.

Kailey and Chase are just so cute together. I'm glad he's having fun with her.

Chaser
August 7th, 2008, 11:15 AM
i was wondering if once you get established at the new job, if they would let you bring one or both of the fuzzbutts with you. I know when i went through, i'd have loved to have had a dog to cuddle sometimes.

I would LOVE to do that....but I am 99% sure it would never happen. I'll mainly be working out of probation offices. Something tells me government offices of any kind are not going to be that forward-thinking. :sad:

When Chase was a puppy last summer I always got to bring him in to the group home I was working at - that was pretty great!

Chaser
August 7th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Kailey is sooooooooo pretty :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

I know! She gets a TONNE of compliments when we're out walking :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
August 7th, 2008, 08:42 PM
They're so cute together behind the coffee table! :cloud9: Hoarding their toys back there! :laughing: I guess they want to make sure they'll be right there when they wake up so they can get a head start on playing!

allymack
August 7th, 2008, 08:58 PM
aw they are adorable!:cloud9: they look quite comfy sleeping under the coffee table, silly dogs, they always try to fit where they dont.::rolleyes::lovestruck:

14+kitties
August 7th, 2008, 09:39 PM
So how close are those adoption papers to being signed? :D It sure looks like she is fitting right in! :thumbs up

rainbow
August 7th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Cute pics :lovestruck: ....love the sleeping with the toys one. :cloud9:

Put some duct tape on the bottom of the bowl to prevent it from sliding on the floor. :)

babymomma
August 21st, 2008, 04:08 PM
OMG.. How are you going to be able to seperate them when the time comes??!!

Brandykins
August 24th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Gorgeous dogs - lovely photos of them.

:thumbs up

mollywog
August 24th, 2008, 03:12 PM
what a cute pair you have! Is Kailey officially up for adoption? Have you had any interest in her yet? Her and Chase sure do look like the bestest of friends... and are so well taken care of by the looks of things... lucky pups!! :)

chico2
August 24th, 2008, 04:16 PM
OMG,those two were made for each other,you know you'll break both their hearts when the time comes for Kailey to go to a new owner:cry:
I sooo wish you could keep her:pray:

Chaser
August 24th, 2008, 05:24 PM
what a cute pair you have! Is Kailey officially up for adoption? Have you had any interest in her yet? Her and Chase sure do look like the bestest of friends... and are so well taken care of by the looks of things... lucky pups!! :)

Thank you :) She is officially ready to go and there has apparently been some interest, but nothing that would be the right fit for her yet. You can see her Petfinder profile at:

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11230620

OMG,those two were made for each other,you know you'll break both their hearts when the time comes for Kailey to go to a new owner
I sooo wish you could keep her

We wish we could too....I'm really worried about how Chase is going to react when she leaves. :sad:

Frenchy
August 24th, 2008, 06:09 PM
We wish we could too....I'm really worried about how Chase is going to react when she leaves. :sad:

I guess you'll just have to take in another foster :whistle:

:D

Chaser
August 24th, 2008, 06:21 PM
I guess you'll just to take in another foster :whistle:

:D

Definitely planning to!

Winston
September 6th, 2008, 06:30 PM
OMG its been a couple of weeks and there are no new Kailey cuteness pics! hmmmm...I think we need some!

Just wanted to see how she is doing? Looking forward to an update!!!

Cindy
:thumbs up