Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Magic update: 5 months (pt. 1)

Bluecatt
August 5th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Haven't been around in a while. Here are some recent pics of Magic! (oh - and never mind the "part 1")

ancientgirl
August 5th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Magic sniffin' fishies! such a doll!:lovestruck:

Bluecatt
August 5th, 2008, 03:11 PM
and some more...

Bluecatt
August 5th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Magic sniffin' fishies! such a doll!:lovestruck:

NEver mind sniffin', she likes LICKING them!! Ewww!!:laughing:

chico2
August 5th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Oh,she's a little sweetie,probably got the best of all mixes:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
August 5th, 2008, 04:21 PM
She's a doll! :flirt:

And she's not sniffing or licking....those are kisses! She loves her fishy buddies! :D

I can see she really likes being on the boat. When it's moving fast does she stand in front and let her ears blow back? I swear when they do that they think it makes them look really fast!

ancientgirl
August 5th, 2008, 05:44 PM
NEver mind sniffin', she likes LICKING them!! Ewww!!:laughing:

LOL she likes sushi!

Frenchy
August 5th, 2008, 08:49 PM
She's adorable ! :cloud9: and I love where you live , right beside a lake :cloud9:

allymack
August 5th, 2008, 09:04 PM
aw, what a little cutie. a cute little fish licking dog:cloud9:

rainbow
August 5th, 2008, 11:38 PM
She is so cute :lovestruck: ....I love the second to last pic with her stuffed ball. :cloud9:

Bluecatt
August 6th, 2008, 10:54 AM
She's a doll! :flirt:

And she's not sniffing or licking....those are kisses! She loves her fishy buddies! :D

I can see she really likes being on the boat. When it's moving fast does she stand in front and let her ears blow back? I swear when they do that they think it makes them look really fast!

Yeah, she loves that!! And loves driving the boat too, except here we're going slow. :)

Bluecatt
August 6th, 2008, 10:54 AM
She's adorable ! :cloud9: and I love where you live , right beside a lake :cloud9:

I wish we lived there! That's our cottage in Haliburton, ON. We live in Toronto.