Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

update on abused animals!!!!!!!

chicken pot pie
August 3rd, 2008, 09:07 AM
ok every one, go to kijiji classifieds page 7 bottom of page and see if we can do anything about this!! FRENCHY, these animals are abused and this lady has a great dane that she saved and is looking for help, WARNING! what you will read and see will turn your stomach, but maybe we can do something if we do it in numbers, I am willing and ready!! are you?? we cant let this happen its cruel and disgraceful , what can we do, because my solution would involve me going to prison!!!1

Frenchy
August 3rd, 2008, 09:57 AM
I can't find it :sad: could you pm me the link please ?

wdawson
August 3rd, 2008, 10:03 AM
i would asume its on the montreal kijiji....i looked....but i'm non parle vu:laughing:

Frenchy
August 3rd, 2008, 10:06 AM
but i'm non parle vu:laughing:

:laughing:

I couldn't find it , checked both french and english and even made a search on danes and ... saw this add

Best offer , 2 yr old female dane , can have litter :wall:

and yes , I responded :frustrated:

wdawson
August 3rd, 2008, 10:08 AM
will we get pics when they get to your house :rolleyes::laughing:

hazelrunpack
August 3rd, 2008, 10:21 AM
Frenchy, check your pm

Frenchy
August 3rd, 2008, 10:28 AM
will we get pics when they get to your house :rolleyes::laughing:
:laughing: we never know , I am on vacation :rolleyes:
Frenchy, check your pm

Thanks Hazel and Breeze for the link. I have replied to the lady and have asked her to e-mail me. I have heard of that "association" before. The man that rescued my foster Molly (who was adopted by otter) got one shelter to shut down , this is the same type .... maybe he can help me with this one....

hazelrunpack
August 3rd, 2008, 09:03 PM
Good luck! I hope something can be done! :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Frenchy
August 3rd, 2008, 11:40 PM
I still haven't heard back from the poster.

chicken pot pie
August 4th, 2008, 08:14 AM
ok my friend is coming over and she will know how to send you the link, jesus i didint sleep all night , thank god this women took the great dane out of there cause he was on his last breatth, it costed her 400 and no garantee that he will survive he is skin and bones and she says all the cats and dogs are in the same predicament so wait it out guys and il send you the site today

chico2
August 4th, 2008, 08:52 AM
Oh no,not another horror-story:sad:
I have never been on Kijij(sp?),is there no control of what's advertised on such a site:evil:

Frenchy
August 4th, 2008, 09:13 AM
ok my friend is coming over and she will know how to send you the link,

It's ok , I already got the link and sent an e-mail to the lady who adopted the great dane. I have to wait for her reply so I can get more details , I also would need pictures if she has some (other than her dane)

Chico2 , you,re right , with kijiji , anything goes. You can post just about anything.

chicken pot pie
August 5th, 2008, 09:01 AM
found the link for you all, maybe together we can save these poor beasts. Everyone should read this, and make a complaint to the proper authorities. Frenchy is already waiting for feed back on great Dane but the place has to be shut down and we need to do it together. Lets try to help these guys,if only to get them out of there and into an SPCA.

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-they-were-letting-him-die-W0QQAdIdZ66019670

diandpat
August 5th, 2008, 10:28 AM
CPP the ad has been removed so either they got scared or enough complaints were lodged that Kiiji removed the ad. Unfortunately it is unlikely that they actually closed down ;-(

Hope that there are enough people "in the know" to get these poor pets to safety before it is too late. Keep us posted if there is anything we can do.

Chris21711
August 5th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Oh no,not another horror-story:sad:
I have never been on Kijij(sp?),is there no control of what's advertised on such a site:evil:

It would appear not Chico. A while back I emailed kijiji to remove an ad, which they did. I then placed an Ad in the Pets section regarding Free Pets - I received several emails in response, 1. suck it up lady it's a way to make a living. 2. Laboratories are in need of them. Another couple telling me that they answered ads of free pets and had given good homes to the pets that they adopted and blasting me for placing such an ad. I myself 13 yrs ago answered a free ad in the local paper, she came with a name COCOA :lovestruck:

I also emailed kijiji twice explaining the situation and horrors that can arise from these ads and never received any response, the folly continues :sad:

14+kitties
August 5th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Here's a new :loser: in kijiji.
Makes you sick. But he says he's retiring. :rolleyes: Yeah.........

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-END-OF-BREEDING-W0QQAdIdZ66530393

END OF BREEDING
Price: Best offer
Ad ID: 66530393
Visits: 149

Date Listed: 04-Aug-08

***MAKE OFFER***

Due to health problem and retired, I have to sell all my dogs. All dogs are 6 months old to 2½ years old only as I renew my breeding stock in 2006-2007. Most of them are under 1½ year old.

(m-f)
4-10 Yorkshire terrier (some are from champion blood line) 3 lbs to 6 lbs
3-12 Maltese (some are from champion blood line) 3½ lbs to 8 lbs
5-18 Toy Poodle (some are from champion blood line) 3lbs to 7lbs Colors: solid red, solid black, solid white, apricot, toxedo, parti-color and arlequin

Prefer to sell as package deal. please don't ask for 1 dog at the time. Possibility to delivery between Toronto and Ottawa in one shot THE FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER. Please email with offers and contact infos. I will sell to best offers.

Thank you

Frenchy
August 5th, 2008, 12:06 PM
CPP the ad has been removed so either they got scared or enough complaints were lodged that Kiiji removed the ad.

Doesn't surprise me , I was thinking this lady took a chance by posting the name of the shelter (they have 3 shelters around Quebec) and she could have been sued. She still hasn't got back to me. Maybe someone from the pound learned about the add and had it removed. :cool:

Frenchy
August 5th, 2008, 12:08 PM
as I renew my breeding stock in 2006-2007. Most of them are under 1½ year old.

:wall: :mad: I would like to renew HER !! (or him)

Chaser
August 5th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Prefer to sell as package deal. please don't ask for 1 dog at the time. Possibility to delivery between Toronto and Ottawa in one shot THE FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER. Please email with offers and contact infos. I will sell to best offers.

Translation: You too can start your own puppy mill! And I have no intention of ever letting these dogs be adopted into safe and decent homes. The lucky buyer can just breed them until they die!

Sick, stupid :censored::censored::censored:!!!!!