Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A Few New Ones of Kailey & Chase

Chaser
August 4th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Still no outdoor pics, we kept getting rained out of our hikes, and then hubby had to work the whole long weekend. :sad: But for now I have Cuz pics!

1. Haha...I have conquered both of the prize toys! Now must keep them away from Brother...
2. Geez Kailey, you don't have to be such a jerk. I'll bite your cheek good for that...:P
3. Finally, success!

Chaser
August 4th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Ooh, the Human has food! Seems laying down and being quiet helps us get our share...

(Oh my, what long legs we have at this angle....no one would ever guess how short we actually are!)

14+kitties
August 4th, 2008, 10:08 PM
:cloud9: C U T E ! :cloud9:

TeriM
August 4th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Awww, they look like the bestest of friends :lovestruck:.

allymack
August 4th, 2008, 10:31 PM
awwww they look like they get along so well :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
August 4th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Love the 2nd pic that's so funny :laughing:

I see foster failure ;)

Chris21711
August 5th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Chase Mum they look so great together :cloud9: keep up the good work Kailey and leaning on your MUM, oh I forgot foster MUM :laughing:

Frenchy
August 5th, 2008, 11:30 AM
I love the "wait for the treats" one :laughing: they look so :angel:

krdahmer
August 5th, 2008, 11:36 AM
AW cuties! :lovestruck::cloud9:

Chaser
August 5th, 2008, 11:51 AM
I love the "wait for the treats" one :laughing: they look so :angel:

Don't let them fool you! :evil:

Chaser
August 5th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Awww, they look like the bestest of friends :lovestruck:.

awwww they look like they get along so well

They really are - they're completely in love with each other. :lovestruck: I'm trying to keep the camera handy so I can actually get some shots of their cuddlefests :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
August 5th, 2008, 01:12 PM
They're so cute together! And they play so nicely. :angel: Or is that all a sham for the camera...? :laughing:

rainbow
August 5th, 2008, 01:32 PM
They get along so well that I think they need to stay together. :cloud9: I love that last pic. :lovestruck:

I see foster failure ;)

:fingerscr :goodvibes: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

:D

Bluecatt
August 5th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Ooh, the Human has food! Seems laying down and being quiet helps us get our share...

(Oh my, what long legs we have at this angle....no one would ever guess how short we actually are!)

Aww, so cute! They really look like they're posing for Mom! "Come on kids, smile!" :D

chico2
August 5th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Aww they are adorable together and Kailey looks sooo happy,how could you possibly separate them and give Kailey to someone else:cry:

Chaser
August 5th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Aww they are adorable together and Kailey looks sooo happy,how could you possibly separate them and give Kailey to someone else:cry:

We don't want to :sad: BUT, we want to continue to foster, and she is NOT a good dog to do that with. She isn't easy-going and relaxed like Chase is, and she needs so much extra time and attention. For now we're keeping her only as a foster, and we will just wait and see who applies for her. Adopting her isn't off the table, but it's not the current plan.

Isn't it better to stay open as a foster home when there is such a shortage? Adoptive homes are easier to find - not many people want to foster. I'd bet because of reasons just like this, because truth be told the thought of her leaving breaks my heart :cry: But we know there are so many other dogs in need...it's not an easy decision no matter how you look at it.

chico2
August 6th, 2008, 07:25 AM
I can understand that and if all wonderful fosters kept the pups,there would be no room for others to get the help they need.
Kailey and Chase,just look sooo made for each other:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
August 6th, 2008, 11:07 AM
They look wonderful together. I love the one with them just sitting there. :laughing: They really do look like their all legs.

Chaser
August 6th, 2008, 12:11 PM
I can understand that and if all wonderful fosters kept the pups,there would be no room for others to get the help they need.

Exactly! But it will NOT be easy to give her up...

Kailey and Chase,just look sooo made for each other:lovestruck:

They are made for each other....absolute best buddies :lovestruck:...which is going to make it ten times harder when the time comes :sad: