Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Cat Voodoo!

Pit Bull Love
August 4th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Yes, I have a cat, too! This is Voodoo and the only picture I have of her that doesn't suck! lol I've taken a zillion but she hates it so she makes sure each picture is lame! lol I think I must have snuck up on her to get this one! lol I first met Voodoo when she was just a tiny kitten in a tree in my back yard. It took me awhile to lure her down but I finally got her to come down and eat. She came into my house, attacked my dogs and then attacked me when I tried to pull her out of the dog food! My dogs were stunned and didn't know what to think! lol I put up posters, sent word to the shelters, asked the neighbours etc.. but no one claimed her. Turns out it was my neighbour kids that got her. They were hiding her from their dad and grand dad but didn't have a litter box or food for her! Even when I tried to set them up with proper care for her, she kept coming back to my house so they said I might as well keep her as she obviously wants to live with me! lol So eight years later........ here she is! She is quite the character. Spends all her time lovin' up people and reminding the dogs that they are idiots! lol

http://petbook.s3.amazonaws.com/85525_200.jpg

growler~GateKeeper
August 4th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Aww :lovestruck: what a spunky little cutie :D

Chaser
August 5th, 2008, 12:49 AM
She's a cutie! Not surprised she rules the dogs either :laughing:

TeriM
August 5th, 2008, 01:17 AM
Pretty girl :lovestruck:. Gotta love a cat with attitude ;).

ancientgirl
August 5th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Great name. She's beautiful. Nice and shiny just like black kitties should be.

rainbow
August 6th, 2008, 12:49 AM
Purrty girl :lovestruck: and, yep....gotta love a cat with attitude. :D :lovestruck: