Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Onster Makes Some Friends...Horses & Cats

onster
August 4th, 2008, 03:47 PM
They brought baby foal out for me :D what a CUTIE!! Such an impatient little bugger too, he nipped my clothes and my bag looking for more carrots :rolleyes:

onster
August 4th, 2008, 03:49 PM
mmmmm carrrotsss

getting raided again for carrots...lol i was cracking up cuz he was so persistant..."yabnee mafeeesh" "my son there isnt any!!"

Frenchy
August 4th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Horsies !!!! :cloud9:

onster
August 4th, 2008, 03:52 PM
The stable guys take care of a colony of cats, cooking for them and getting them vet care if needed (unfortunately spaying and neutering doesnt seem to be in the agenda)

The last 2 remind me of ancient's maks and czarina

onster
August 4th, 2008, 03:55 PM
I LOVE this picture!!! Look at the guys lil tongue awwwwwwwww :lovestruck::lovestruck:

Puuurty horsies!

This guy has worked all his life at the stables...so friendly and such a kind face...'Am Shawky

onster
August 4th, 2008, 03:59 PM
A 26 yr old horse that has lived all his life at the stables..his owner visits him every day....:cloud9:
GORGEOUS. This is when the horses were being taken out to chomp on the grass after all the rides of the day were done (though they are privately owned members of the club can pay to ride them for a bit).

mouthful of grass...NOMnomNOM :laughing::D

onster
August 4th, 2008, 04:03 PM
More kitty friends....I befriended this cutie and then went and bought a bag of chips (I couldnt find any food food) nearby and was worried hed run off and gave him his dinner ...he seemed to like it, was cheese flavoured :crazy:

Then I met this cutie when I was going around the track for excercise...he seemed to enjoy the water I gave him in the cap

Btw there are a lot of patrons that bring food for the cats and or share their meals... and a lot of the restaurants give their meat scraps and leftovers for them so they are taken care of :thumbs up

aslan
August 4th, 2008, 04:03 PM
wow that one little kitty has some big a$$ ears. Looks like you're having a great time.

onster
August 4th, 2008, 04:06 PM
crazy cat lady in the making :crazy:

tehe cutie with his tongue
and a big thanks to beautiful cousin M who didnt get bored of me stoppind for every kitty cat i saw in the shadows/ so sweetly took pictures for me :D

Thats ALl folks!!! lol everytime I say I wont post so many pics the next time but seriously I cut it down...it was 60 pics to start with!! lol

Tomorrow the pyramids :cool: My camera is charging :D

ancientgirl
August 4th, 2008, 07:35 PM
OMG those two little kitties look exactly like Maks and Kiska!!! They say everyone has a twin somewhere in the world :laughing::laughing: Seriously it's uncanny. The little guy has the big ears and paws just like Maks when he was a wee little guy. He was all ears and paws.

Onster those horses are lovely and it's so wonderful to hear that all of those people in that area look out for the cats.

I was watching something not long ago about the origin of the domesticated cat. It was incredibly interesting. I didn't get to finish watching it but they were going in the direction of saying Egypt is where the domesticated cat came from. That's very cool.

luckypenny
August 4th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Onster, you can't possibly post too many pics for us. How else would we feel like we're actually there with you? I'm so enjoying your threads.

This 'club,' is it like an equestrian club or a country club :shrug: ? Does anyone live there? Can you describe it more for us? Like, if I was with a member, we can just go hang out and eat and play with kitties and horses all day :cloud9:? Are there other animals there?

growler~GateKeeper
August 4th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Great pics Onster :thumbs up

Love all the horses :cloud9: & the cats :cloud9:

The foal is so adorable :lovestruck:

Never too many pics :D

14+kitties
August 4th, 2008, 09:31 PM
:thumbs up Keep 'em coming! :lovestruck:

krdahmer
August 5th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Aw thank your cousin for taking the pics.... I love them! The horses are beautiful and the kitties... well aren't all kitties adorable!!:lovestruck:

Chaser
August 5th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Awww...those are great pics! Lovely horses, and such cute little kitties :cloud9:

rainbow
August 5th, 2008, 11:46 PM
OMG, Onster....you ust have felt like you were in heaven there. :cloud9:

A big thank you to your cousin M for being so patient with you. :thumbs up :angel:

Looking forward to more pics. :goodvibes:

onster
August 6th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Onster, you can't possibly post too many pics for us. How else would we feel like we're actually there with you? I'm so enjoying your threads.

This 'club,' is it like an equestrian club or a country club :shrug: ? Does anyone live there? Can you describe it more for us? Like, if I was with a member, we can just go hang out and eat and play with kitties and horses all day :cloud9:? Are there other animals there?

Glad ure enjoying them :thumbs up Did u check out the ones in the pet free photography thread? hehehe im posting all over :cool:

The club..is..well to be honest I dont know if its like a country club cuz Ive never been to acountry club :o. People dont live there but there are many pools, ladies gym, general gym, squash, tennis, soccer fields, basketball carts, golf, bikes for rent, a cinema, net cafe, restaurants, cafes, bookstores, a running track, kids playgrounds, karate lessons, dance, boxing, horses, that sport where u shoot disks in the air ( sorry dunno what its called :o) and just places to hang out as well many other activities im prob not aware of!! Can easily spend the whole day there :thumbs up

FancyAppy
August 12th, 2008, 12:05 PM
This is a wonderful thread. the photos and commentary are so interesting. I really enjoyed this . thank you for posting.

Brandykins
August 12th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Lovely photos - horses are lovely and those wee cats are simply stunning! Must be fun for you!

Take care.:thumbs up