Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Finally....pictures of my Murphy.

Murph's Mom
July 12th, 2004, 10:33 PM
I have been waiting for this for a long time...Let me introduce to you Murphy. The best thing I ever did!!! :D

(hope this works!!!!)

Luba
July 12th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Ohhh Murphy Murphy you are soooo cute you beautiful BC you!

Welcome back ;) Murphs mom, missed ya! :D

Heather MH
July 12th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Oh Murph you know I love ya !!
:D

glasslass
July 13th, 2004, 01:04 AM
Beautiful! I would just love to see a photo of Murph & Sadie together. They would just be striking! :)

chico2
July 13th, 2004, 07:30 AM
Awwww,Murph is beautiful!!!The black and white coat is really striking,would look wonderful beside little blondie Sadie.... :)
More pics,please....

TalonsMa
July 13th, 2004, 12:41 PM
he is beautiful!!

Cactus Flower
July 13th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Awwwwww what a doll! Looks so alert and intelligent. And a great name, too!

Murph's Mom
July 13th, 2004, 11:57 PM
Thanks from Murphy to all of you for the compliments. :cool: He is a little skittish of the camera but seems to be learning it won't hurt him SOOOO more pics should be coming soon!

glasslass/chico2 - I agree, a picture of Sadie and Murphy would be amazing but unfortunately Murphy has some kissing up to do with Sadie first!!! :D

Murph is like all BC's very alert and intelligent but I would not have it any other way. I find it hard to believe sometimes that he is only 10 months old, he is definitely smarter than me on some days!

wAggie
July 14th, 2004, 12:30 AM
whoo! so soft and so hugggggggable :D

trescanis
July 14th, 2004, 01:40 AM
You're a brave soul to take on a Border Collie! Ooooh, what fun you are in for!! http://smilies.cw08.calibra-web.de/html/images/smilies/party/fest30.gif (http://www.World-of-Smilies.de) Got your running shoes on? Yup, life's a gas for BC's! Enjoy!

It sounds from your post that you adopted him? If you did, from where? (I'm not here every day, so I probably missed your post ) I'm looking forward to seeing more photos....he's a handsome boy. http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigsfly/smileys/wiggle.gif

Murph's Mom
July 14th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Trescanis-Hi and thanks!!

Nope, we didn't adopt him. We've had him since he was 8 wks old. And yes, my running shoes are on (both pairs)!!! :D Although he really doesn't seem that hard to keep up with to me. I guess maybe it's because we did a ton of research and hung out with a BC before we got Murphy that I have no problem with his energy and activity level.

We walk him twice a day, play in a field (with a frisbee, ball and my children on scooters for him to heard) every evening and we are just introducing him to agility. I also work from home so he is always on the go with me.

It 's actually pretty nice here right now so I'm about to head out with my camera to see if I can catch him in "action"!! :)

wAggie
July 15th, 2004, 01:19 AM
haha, and here I thought pointer pups (and adults) were one of a kind. ;)