canine co-workers

wdawson
August 3rd, 2008, 08:02 AM
we should all put a copy on the bosses desk:D

http://www.thespec.com/article/413268

Frenchy
August 3rd, 2008, 09:24 AM
:laughing:

I don't think this would work with MY boss :sad: I have better chances of working from home and spend the day with all of them :cloud9:

ancientgirl
August 3rd, 2008, 12:55 PM
I love being able to bring one of the gang to work now and then. We don't get many people coming by, but there have been times when we have had visitors and they love seeing a little four legged employee.:D

SolaMio
August 3rd, 2008, 02:07 PM
I love being able to bring one of the gang to work now and then. We don't get many people coming by, but there have been times when we have had visitors and they love seeing a little four legged employee.:D

Amazing... I wish wish wish I could bring Sola to work. I would never even ask, because of the nature of my workplace, I just don't think it would ever work. Plus I work in the library, so that wouldn't be a good combo :laughing:

wdawson
August 3rd, 2008, 04:05 PM
Plus I work in the library, so that wouldn't be a good combo :laughing:

a good book with a dog on your feet works for me:D

Chaser
August 3rd, 2008, 04:28 PM
I worked in a group home last summer where the Executive Director brought her dog in every day. When we got Chase she let me bring him in on my shifts if hubby was working. It's pretty much how it was even possible for us to be able to get a pup - it was really great :) Unfortunately it's also very rare...

TKW
August 4th, 2008, 03:19 PM
I take my dog to my office anytime I wish. Only problem is he is overly friendly and some of my customers are afraid of dogs. But the "Beware of Dog" sign works much better than the "No Soliciting" sign downstairs keeping peddlers away.

pitgrrl
August 4th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Amazing... I wish wish wish I could bring Sola to work. I would never even ask, because of the nature of my workplace, I just don't think it would ever work. Plus I work in the library, so that wouldn't be a good combo :laughing:

Hey, I work in an art gallery and I bring both dogs to work. It works, why not a library :laughing: