Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bailey got to go on vacation

chico2
August 3rd, 2008, 08:33 AM
I am soooo happy for little Bailey,she got to go to a cottage with the family,a first:thumbs up
She was the first one in the van,she was even waving to me as they passed by:dog:
They were gone for 5 minutes,then they came back:shrug:
Bailey had pooped in the van:yell:,
I noticed friday she had lose poop,the owner had changed her food from Beniful to Nutro,both kind of lousy,but changing food right before a road-trip,not a good idea:laughing:
Anyway,off they went and I am sure Bailey will have a great time:thumbs up

erykah1310
August 3rd, 2008, 08:46 AM
Oh Lucky Bailey:thumbs up she's finally going on a road trip with her people.
I'm sure she is going to have a blast:D

Love4himies
August 3rd, 2008, 08:51 AM
Poor Bailey for getting so excited that she pooped in the van. Maybe she should be walked before she travels.

First time at the cottage?? I am sad that she never got to go before, but am happy that finally she does.:thumbs up. I hope they continue to take her.

diandpat
August 3rd, 2008, 09:16 AM
OMG Chico2, I thought you were going to say that they left her behind after she pooped in the van :mad:

Thank goodness they just made a pit stop to clean and she got to be part of the family. She must have thought she had died and gone to heaven...the cottage for the first time at her age :sad:

She looks wonderful in the picture. Hopefully they will start including her more now :lovestruck:

Frenchy
August 3rd, 2008, 09:46 AM
the owner had changed her food from Beniful to Nutro,both kind of lousy,
Nutro is so so Chico2 but IMO , much much better than Beneful :thumbs up

I'm so glad they took her with them , she must be so happy ! maybe it's because of everything you tell them and seeing you're taking such good care of Bailey ,they decided to make an effort ;) :thumbs up

Folkwitch
August 3rd, 2008, 10:49 AM
Aww poor thing! :sad: I used to get carsick when I was a kid, this brought back all those memories of urping and having everyone mad at me. Poor Bailey - hope the time at the cottage makes up for it.

ancientgirl
August 3rd, 2008, 02:00 PM
Yay for Bailey! I'm glad they didn't just decide to leave her behind because of the poop. I hope she has a good time and I hope they see how much fun it is to take her along.

rainbow
August 3rd, 2008, 03:05 PM
Nutro is so so Chico2 but IMO , much much better than Beneful :thumbs up

I'm so glad they took her with them , she must be so happy ! maybe it's because of everything you tell them and seeing you're taking such good care of Bailey ,they decided to make an effort ;) :thumbs up

Yep, Nutro is a big improvement from Beneful. Did they switch because of your influence? :o

Glad they are finally taking more of an interest in Bailey and hope she has a great time at the cottage. :goodvibes:

chico2
August 3rd, 2008, 05:35 PM
Yes,I agree,just about anything is better than Beneful,but the change gave her the runs:sad:
They did not go to "their"cottage,they don't have one,I think they rented one.
I was sooo happy though when they decided to take her along:thumbs up
Usually she's not included in anything they do,but maybe they are not always allowed to take a dog along..

glasslass
August 3rd, 2008, 06:25 PM
OMG Chico2, I thought you were going to say that they left her behind after she pooped in the van :mad:

That thought made my heart sink too. I hope she has a wonderful time with no further mishaps so they'll take her every time.:pray:

hazelrunpack
August 3rd, 2008, 09:25 PM
Lucky Bailey! She must be on :cloud9:...on a real vacation with her people! :goodvibes: