Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Husky puppy!

ashtoreth
August 1st, 2008, 09:24 AM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e325/ashtoreth2/2.jpg

i know its a bad quality pics (cant help it, cellphone ;)
hes almost 6 weeks old on this pic

are the floppy ears normal for a husky of that age?

Dog Dancer
August 1st, 2008, 12:39 PM
Can't say if the floppy ears are normal or not for a husky, but he/she sure looks cute. Congratulations on the new addition. Does he have a name yet?

ashtoreth
August 1st, 2008, 01:54 PM
Titus (like the centurion)

can't wait for him to be home though, 14 more days, the wait is killing me LOL

TeriM
August 1st, 2008, 02:55 PM
Very cute :lovestruck:.

Gail P
August 2nd, 2008, 01:14 AM
All pups start out with their ears flat against their heads and the ears change as they grow. You should start seeing a difference by the time the pup is teething at around 4 months of age. Maybe earlier, huskies typically have very erect stiff ears and may be quicker to pop up. Some dogs with softer ears don't really seem to sort themselves out 'til a bit later. You'll probably see them go up by degrees, first beginning to stay up more but with the ends still tipped over a bit, or maybe one will be up and one will be down for a while. Husky mixes may have tipped or floppy ears but if your pup's a purebred they will most likely be prick ears. Very cute puppy :lovestruck:

rainbow
August 2nd, 2008, 12:30 PM
Titus is adorable :cloud9: and looking forward to lots more pics when you get him. :goodvibes:

The ears should go up pretty quick......this is my sibe at about 8 weeks old.....