Not happy to be woken up for a photoshoot

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/thedeejersey020.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/thedeejersey019.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/thedeejersey018.jpg

Then along came Jersey, who jumped up and stole his spot

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/thedeejersey028.jpg

aslan
August 1st, 2008, 05:47 AM
hey Lmpg, is kitty part siamese? He looks so cuddle able.

Love4himies
August 1st, 2008, 07:28 AM
Oh Jersey, better sleep with one eye open, you know you can get a nose scratch for stealing Theedee's sleeping spot.;) :D

Luvmypitgirls
August 1st, 2008, 08:08 AM
hey Lmpg, is kitty part siamese? He looks so cuddle able.

Yes Flame point siamese hymalayan cross, or at least thats what's on their papers.

He is super cuddle-able, he's a sweet lil man. He is also extremely needy, demanding and for some reason whenever I need to use the washroom, he races in before me sits on the side of the tub and goes "mom.mom.mom", his meows sound like mom.
Also he won't drink from a water dish, I have to leave cold water in the bottom of the tub for him.
When he's annoyed he actually stomps his feet in protest, he's such a weird lil bugger!
Pics of his bigger brother are coming but Wendell is being elusive as usual when the camera comes out.

allymack
August 1st, 2008, 08:13 AM
he is adorable:cloud9: and so loveable:lovestruck:

rainbow
August 2nd, 2008, 02:00 PM
What a handsome boy Theedee is :lovestruck: and I love his blue eyes. :flirt:

Frenchy
August 2nd, 2008, 02:06 PM
I totally missed this thread !!!

Theedee is adorable , love his color :lovestruck:

And Jersey :cloud9: love his patch eye :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
August 2nd, 2008, 08:03 PM
WooooHooooo! The pictures downloaded while I was out chasing Sinister Doe and her Maniacal Twins out of sight of the Pack. :rolleyes:

Theedee is as handsome as his big bro, Wendell! He has that peaches-and-cream complexion. :flirt:

And what a sweet picture of Jersey!

So do the dogs and cats play together much, LMP?

Luvmypitgirls
August 2nd, 2008, 08:17 PM
WooooHooooo! The pictures downloaded while I was out chasing Sinister Doe and her Maniacal Twins out of sight of the Pack. :rolleyes:

Theedee is as handsome as his big bro, Wendell! He has that peaches-and-cream complexion. :flirt:

And what a sweet picture of Jersey!

So do the dogs and cats play together much, LMP?

Well Theedee will play with the dogs, and he'll occassionally cuddle up with them too.
Wendellan, well he will cuddle and lavish them with smooches but he won't play with them. When he sees Theedee playing with one of the dogs Wendell gives him the "evil eye".

hazelrunpack
August 2nd, 2008, 08:23 PM
Ah-ha! So Wendell has a strict rule about fraternizing, eh? Dogs are for cleaning up to use as a pillow, not for playing? :D

Luvmypitgirls
August 2nd, 2008, 09:03 PM
Ah-ha! So Wendell has a strict rule about fraternizing, eh? Dogs are for cleaning up to use as a pillow, not for playing? :D

exactly!:laughing:

FancyAppy
August 3rd, 2008, 08:22 AM
I love your fur family. what adorable pets.Jersey is so precious!

Luvmypitgirls
August 3rd, 2008, 01:44 PM
I love your fur family. what adorable pets.Jersey is so precious!

Thank you:)

ancientgirl
August 3rd, 2008, 02:17 PM
And yet another handsome boy. LOL, I love that first picture though. Don't you love when they give you that "piss off I'm sleeping" look:laughing:

rainbow
August 3rd, 2008, 02:56 PM
And yet another handsome boy. LOL, I love that first picture though. Don't you love when they give you that "piss off I'm sleeping" look:laughing:

:laughing: I think that's exactly what he's saying. :D

TeriM
August 3rd, 2008, 04:11 PM
Theedee is sooo handsome :lovestruck: and that is a great pic of Jersey :flirt:.

growler~GateKeeper
August 4th, 2008, 12:52 AM
awww Theedee is so cute :lovestruck: love the blue eyes :cloud9: & Jersey too of course :lovestruck: I love when dogs curl up on the end of the couch like that, so cute :cloud9:

Luvmypitgirls
August 4th, 2008, 01:51 AM
awww Theedee is so cute :lovestruck: love the blue eyes :cloud9: & Jersey too of course :lovestruck: I love when dogs curl up on the end of the couch like that, so cute :cloud9:

Actually that's my husbands leather recliner I bought him for Valentines Day, you should see what the cats have done to the one side:frustrated:
So at night I have to cover both recliners with blankets and stuff to keep them from causing more damage.

growler~GateKeeper
August 4th, 2008, 01:54 AM
:laughing: sounds like the back of my parents swivel rocker (not leather) that my :rip: :cat: Mischief (a Siamese cross) sure did a number on :laughing: