Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

dogpark

Dizzebby
July 31st, 2008, 09:33 AM
to all those in the London and area: I would like to get a dogpark going in Clenn Cairn Arena area. The field has paths, and wood, and bushes and tall grass for them to run around in. No neighbours right there to bother. The land has been unused for over 30 years, but the grass is always cut and it is a beautiful spot to wander through. add a few benches and you can sit and enjoy. There is not smelly Polotion plants around so the area always smell fresh and clean.
If any is is interested in a lovely dog park, you can send me your name and I will get a petition going.
judis1111@hotmail.com:thumbs up

wolfcat
July 31st, 2008, 11:30 PM
In Toronto City Hall has bylaw that says they will designate areas as off leash dog parks if enough people petition and there is sufficient space.

Check local London bylaws (city hall) to find out what they do there.

Off leash is great for dog lovers (and dogs!) :dog::ca:

Dizzebby
August 1st, 2008, 06:24 AM
spoke to a city official yesterday and he said another dog park is going up in White Oaks area in 2009. One in the Glen Cairn area is a very good idea. I need to get as many names as possible, to get the area on the list to put a park there. Officials want parks all over. I send the list to City Hall.

judis1111@hotmail.com