Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just for you L4H

aslan
July 31st, 2008, 09:11 AM
The old man Bailey isn't easy to get pics of.
1) Bailey learnin to drive.
2) Me and my bro's

aslan
July 31st, 2008, 09:14 AM
Quincy and Bishop, as you can see they totally hate each other:laughing:

aslan
July 31st, 2008, 09:15 AM
And of course the rarely seen Nermal.....

aslan
July 31st, 2008, 09:16 AM
upside down dog
The two boys

SIL
July 31st, 2008, 09:20 AM
Aslan...you and Grace have a great furry family there. I especially love the 'me and my bros' picture, they all look very comfy with your nephew.:cloud9:

14+kitties
July 31st, 2008, 09:30 AM
'S'bout time you put pics up!!!
I love the second one too. Bishop looks like a big giant stuffie! :cloud9:
You have a great 4 legged gang Aslan. Give them all hugs for me. :thumbs up

breeze
July 31st, 2008, 09:33 AM
thats it you have no more pictures.... you can do better than that alsan..

we want more pictures!!:D

Qunicy :lovestruck::cloud9:

Bailey :lovestruck::cloud9:

Bishop :lovestruck::cloud9:

Nermal :lovestruck::cloud9: but very squily

aslan
July 31st, 2008, 09:35 AM
Here's 2 for you Breeze your little friend Kallie says hi.

Love4himies
July 31st, 2008, 09:36 AM
Thank you Aslan:thankyou:

So I think I have them straight now:

Quincy is easy, he is the Golden
Bishop is the new addition, Old English????
Bailey is the Cockerpoo????
Nermal is a chinchilla, hehe love his ears, bet he can give some good ear tickles with those whiskers.

Bailey is probably a better driver than a lot with real driver licenses :laughing:. Now remember Bailey, no drinking and driving and drive at the posted speed limit.

breeze
July 31st, 2008, 09:37 AM
Kallie :lovestruck::cloud9:

Love4himies
July 31st, 2008, 09:37 AM
OMG I love the picture of Quincy and Bailey:cloud9::lovestruck:

aslan
July 31st, 2008, 09:38 AM
Very close L4, Bailey, terripoo
Bishop-springer spaniel, just not stripped right down.

luckypenny
July 31st, 2008, 10:02 AM
Bailey learnin to drive.

I think he'd be more interested in the ball hanging from the mirror.

:lovestruck: :cloud9:

And of course the rarely seen Nermal.....

Even Nermal has his own crate :D .

Great pictures of your gorgeous furfamily Aslan.

aslan
July 31st, 2008, 10:26 AM
Thanks everyone, the boys heads are swelling as i type.

LP- if your talking about Nermals little blue house, it is a sand bath, chinch's roll in the sand then poof out, it takes the oil and dirt out of their fur and that's what makes them ever so soft.

Right breeze.

hazelrunpack
July 31st, 2008, 11:06 AM
Great pics, aslan!!! I love the group shot on the couch with your nephew! And the ones of Bishop and Quincy... :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: shhhhhh....don't tell the others...but that Bishop is my fave :flirt:

At first I thought Nermil was in a Dreaded Elizabethan collar. :o hazel didn't get enough sleep last night....her eyes are blurry... :rolleyes:

Frenchy
July 31st, 2008, 11:25 AM
It's about time ! I had completely forgotten you had pets :cool:

Learning to drive :laughing: your nephew with all 3 fuzzbutts , too cute :p so glad to see all 3 of them are now friends :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Love4himies
July 31st, 2008, 11:27 AM
It's about time ! I had completely forgotten you had pets :cool:

See aslan, I am not the only one who thinks you don't post enough pictures:D:p

ancientgirl
July 31st, 2008, 12:57 PM
Yay pictures of the Aslan and Grace gang! I love the Bishop Quincy picture. And Nermal! Cute!!!! I saw a you tube video the other day of a Chinchilla going nuts in some, volcanic dust? Clue me in please, do they need to "bathe" in dust?:laughing:

aslan
July 31st, 2008, 12:58 PM
lol, yup thats exactly what it was doing, was it doin the summersaults. and flips... The dust cleans their fur( which is actually about 2" thick)

aslan
July 31st, 2008, 03:03 PM
This is what he looks like all bathed and poofed.

SolaMio
July 31st, 2008, 04:56 PM
Beautiful babies :lovestruck:

I thought Bishop looked like a young Portuguese water dog! He's sweet :cloud9:

:lovestruck: Nermal... I've wanted a chinchilla since I was a kid, many moons ago :laughing: Are they fun? I think they are the cutest creatures alive. Seriously. :D

TeriM
July 31st, 2008, 06:44 PM
I love both the Quincy/Bailey and the Quincy/Bishop pictures :lovestruck:. The puppy next door is also adorable :cloud9:.

wdawson
July 31st, 2008, 06:50 PM
ok first off...great pics.....second....i always wondered why you where on a pet site:laughing:...now i know

aslan
July 31st, 2008, 07:22 PM
Solamio, you haven't seen a case of the zoomies until you've seen a chinchilla boogie. they can run really fast and they jump omg, they can jump. You have never felt anything as soft in your life(hence the fur coats):frustrated:

Wd, :laughing::laughing::laughing::frustrated:

allymack
July 31st, 2008, 09:34 PM
what an adorable bunch of furries you have. I have always wanted a chinchilla! they look so soft and cuddly ( but pretty much everything does to me :p)

aslan
July 31st, 2008, 09:40 PM
Well ally they ARE very soft, Nermal loves kisses and omg he is a mcdonalds fries junky. How he knows when i've brought mcdonalds home i don't know but as i pass his room he has his arm reaching out of the cage for his fry. They're compact little companions too, i can put him in the hood of my hoody and he will ride around like that for hours.

allymack
July 31st, 2008, 09:42 PM
really, in your hoodie? thats just too cute!:cloud9:

aslan
July 31st, 2008, 09:45 PM
yup half the time you can't see him other half he has his head sticking out watching the world go bye.

allymack
July 31st, 2008, 09:46 PM
aw, what a cutie! i think we need some pictures of this :whistle:

aslan
July 31st, 2008, 09:49 PM
lol, i was actually just looking, so far hmmmm. i will look in the morning for you.

allymack
July 31st, 2008, 09:50 PM
alright, sounds like a plan !

Love4himies
August 1st, 2008, 07:19 AM
Well ally they ARE very soft, Nermal loves kisses and omg he is a mcdonalds fries junky. How he knows when i've brought mcdonalds home i don't know but as i pass his room he has his arm reaching out of the cage for his fry. They're compact little companions too, i can put him in the hood of my hoody and he will ride around like that for hours.

Mmmmmm Mcdonald's FF are my favourite too.

He won't jump out??? What a good little traveller.

Chris21711
August 1st, 2008, 09:45 AM
They are all so cute aslan, it's great the way little Bailey has settled in. Nermal, guess what, I love him, he's adorable :cloud9: Is Kailey a neighbours dog?

growler~GateKeeper
August 2nd, 2008, 01:19 AM
Nice group shot on the couch :cloud9: Bishop has settled in quite well with the boys :thumbs up

Those are some ears Nermil has :laughing:

Neighbour Kallie :lovestruck:

aslan
August 2nd, 2008, 06:28 AM
yup chris Kallie belongs to our neighbours, they passed her over the fence to us when Breeze was here, so her and mike could see her up close. Mind you she was much smaller then.

rainbow
August 2nd, 2008, 12:05 PM

I love that pic .....I hope you have it framed. :cloud9:

That is the first time I've seen a pic of Nermil.....what a cutie he is. :lovestruck: And next-door Kallie is too. :lovestruck:

Chaser
August 2nd, 2008, 12:13 PM
They're all adorable! :cloud9: But thanks a lot, now I want a chinchilla too! :p

Seriously, hubby is going to ban me from this site soon...every other day the list of animals I want gets longer! :laughing:

aslan
August 2nd, 2008, 02:09 PM
;you're gonna hate this chase_mom, the store down the street from us just let a pair go for $70.00 huge cage included, toys, bath, etc. Nermal cost us $50. alone.

ancientgirl
August 2nd, 2008, 03:22 PM
This is what he looks like all bathed and poofed.

Yeah sumersaults! Oh boy Nermal is such a cutie. I'd love to have a little guy like that, but um...I don't thing I'd trust the kitties.

chico2
August 2nd, 2008, 03:56 PM
Awww Aslan the pups are sooo cute,Quincy looks like the boss,looking out for those two furballs:laughing:
The Chinchilla is adorable,I met one once and he was the softest I've ever felt.
The one I met was not very friendly though,probably was not kept properly.:sad: