Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Did You Say Something Aslan?

luckypenny
July 30th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Here's one of Emma, well, Emma and Penny sporting her new vest.

Oh, and Frenchy, I think Emma can read :laughing: .

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb195/luckypenny_02_2007/30-07-2008001.jpg

luckypenny
July 30th, 2008, 08:36 PM
My nephew, who put the print on the vest, forgot we live in Quebec :D .

Frenchy
July 30th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Oh, and Frenchy, I think Emma can read :laughing: .

Well , with all the books you bought her ... :laughing: look at her , trying to watch what is on Penny's back ! :lovestruck:
My nephew, who put the print on the vest, forgot we live in Quebec :D .

:laughing: I hope french people will at least get the hand / do not , sign :rolleyes: :laughing:

aslan
July 30th, 2008, 08:40 PM
:flirt::flirt::flirt::2huggers: I must have done something extra good today, first Fate, then Nelly then Enzo and now the ever so smoochable faced emma.:lovestruck: Who's next Frenchy... oh yeah lmpg...

hazelrunpack
July 30th, 2008, 08:50 PM
You're on a roll, aslan! :laughing:

LP, that vest is really cool!!!! Penny seems to be adjusting to it well. (And I can read it fine! :p :laughing:)

That look on Emma's face is priceless...you can almost see her sounding out the words... :dog: She is such a little princess doll :flirt:

allymack
July 30th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Thats a great vest for little emma. and my is she such a cutie:cloud9: i just want to squish her little face:lovestruck: and whta a pretty girl penny is.

the vest is for emma..right?:o

luckypenny
July 30th, 2008, 09:09 PM
For Emma to read maybe :D . Actually, it's for Penny. I can never take Penny out without people always coming to pet her :shrug: . We're still working on her aggression issues and when everyone is forever wanting to touch her, well, it sets her up for failure. It can get difficult to both focus on her, and try to explain to folks not to bend over/reach for her, at the same time :o.

Frenchy
July 30th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Oh man I should get one for Nelly , just for the kick of it :evil:

:laughing:

luckypenny
July 30th, 2008, 09:14 PM
My nephew suggested a stencil of a dog attacking a man :eek: .

:D

Frenchy
July 30th, 2008, 09:16 PM
My nephew suggested a stencil of a dog attacking a man :eek: .

:laughing: that would make people get the message :laughing:

allymack
July 30th, 2008, 09:29 PM
For Emma to read maybe :D . Actually, it's for Penny. I can never take Penny out without people always coming to pet her :shrug: . We're still working on her aggression issues and when everyone is forever wanting to touch her, well, it sets her up for failure. It can get difficult to both focus on her, and try to explain to folks not to bend over/reach for her, at the same time :o.

oooh ok, that makes sense! i thoguht it might be for emma since you might not want people touching her, and possibly scaring her ( since she doesnt have good hearing and might not see them coming) she might turn around and nip..even though she looks very smooshable:cloud9: But hopefully that will get the message across to people who want to touch penny

Frenchy
July 30th, 2008, 09:38 PM
I keep coming back to the picture , Emma is such the little piglet :lovestruck:

she's all wrinkely (I just made up a word :p)

luckypenny
July 30th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Oh goodness, unlike Penny, Emma wants everyone to touch her :lovestruck: :angel: . The only time she spooks is when the dogs suddenly start to roughhouse right next to her. Other than that, we can wake her, come up from behind her, pick her up while she's sleeping, etc. and not even a minute reaction from her other than a wagging tail and a kiss for us :cloud9: . She's such a laid back, calm puppy...unless she's tormenting her foster brother and sisters of course :D .

luckypenny
July 30th, 2008, 09:41 PM
:sorry: Frenchy, wrinkly is already a word :p .

Frenchy
July 30th, 2008, 09:43 PM
:sorry: Frenchy, wrinkly is already a word :p .

I like it better the way I spelled it :cool:

hazelrunpack
July 30th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Frenchy is getting good at this "English" thing... :thumbs up Inventing words that are already in the dictionary, but giving them a creative twist! :D

That's really great how mellow Emma is, LP. She's such a little peanut! Play hard, live hard, sleep hard. :cloud9:

TeriM
July 31st, 2008, 01:52 AM
Awwww, Emma looks so smoochable :lovestruck:.

Great idea for the vest for Penny, hope it works :fingerscr.

Frenchy
July 31st, 2008, 12:02 PM
Frenchy is getting good at this "English" thing...

:offtopic:

like in "english" setters Hazel ? :D

ancientgirl
July 31st, 2008, 01:02 PM
I need a couple of those, kitty size:D

wdawson
July 31st, 2008, 06:38 PM
:cloud9: emma is such a cutie.

14+kitties
July 31st, 2008, 10:13 PM
That is a neat vest!!To heck with the pups. Get me one!!! :rolleyes:

Chris21711
August 1st, 2008, 09:22 AM
Great idea LP, I hope people respect it. It is a royal pain having to ask people to not pet your dog. One of our past dogs was not at all agressive to strangers but he just did not like being touched by people he didn't know. Great idea :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
August 2nd, 2008, 01:10 AM
Emma's checking to make sure the sign doesn't apply to her :laughing:

:fingerscr people get the message

Adorable both of them :cloud9:

rainbow
August 2nd, 2008, 12:35 PM
How come we only get ONE pic??? :yell: :frustrated:

Emma is adorable :cloud9: and Penny beautiful as always. :lovestruck: But we want more pics of them and also with Lucky and Ava included. :goodvibes:

Great idea with the vest......I hope it works. :fingerscr :goodvibes: