Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Anyone know a GOOD boarding kennel for dogs around Calgary?

RolandsMom
July 30th, 2008, 09:05 PM
A friend of mine has a dog that she needs to board for either a week or a couple of weeks but came into contact with an awful one outside of Edmonton recently so is a little reticent about just any one here....
can anyone recommend one in or around Calgary, Canada?
Thanks!
Oh and she has the most gorgeous gentle english bull terrier! I will try to convince her to put up some pics!

MIA
July 30th, 2008, 10:11 PM
Try http://www.stonehavenkennel.ca an old friend of mine owns it and is wonderful with animals.

RolandsMom
July 30th, 2008, 10:17 PM
thanks you!

Wandalee
October 20th, 2008, 04:57 PM
A friend of mine has a dog that she needs to board for either a week or a couple of weeks but came into contact with an awful one outside of Edmonton recently so is a little reticent about just any one here....
can anyone recommend one in or around Calgary, Canada?
Thanks!
Oh and she has the most gorgeous gentle english bull terrier! I will try to convince her to put up some pics!
Do you know what the name of the "awful" kennel outside Edmonton was? I'm trying to find a place to board my dog in the Edmonton area for two weeks this December and I will of course want to avoid that one!
Thank you.

rainbow
October 20th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Do you know what the name of the "awful" kennel outside Edmonton was? I'm trying to find a place to board my dog in the Edmonton area for two weeks this December and I will of course want to avoid that one!
Thank you.

Wandalee, this thread is over a year old and has "calgary" in the title. You should start a new thread so you will get more responses from members in the Edmonton area.

Good luck. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Luvmypitgirls
October 22nd, 2008, 06:05 PM
There is also the Rainbow Kennel, which is fantastic! I was so impressed when I went there to pick up a Pit that they housed for the rescue while it was found an appropriate foster home.

Their rates are very reasonable, and the dogs in their care receive nothing but the best care and attention.

If I ever needed to kennel my dogs I wouldn't hesitate to take them there.