Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A study in beaty(Fate)

chico2
July 30th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Fate:"Crazy lady come give me treats...please,please,,"

aslan
July 30th, 2008, 12:05 PM
There's that beautiful face i know, still plotting the kidnapping, we need some female puppy estrogen in my house.

Frenchy
July 30th, 2008, 12:05 PM
omg Chico2 , she looks so huggable :lovestruck:

Love4himies
July 30th, 2008, 12:29 PM
She is so beautiful. Is the baby born yet?

aslan
July 30th, 2008, 12:32 PM
She's saying, pleaaase treat lady, take me to aslans to fim with the boys...

ancientgirl
July 30th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Chico, she just breaks my heart. I see this sad look in her eyes. :sad:

Aslan, I think a Mission Impossible is due here.

chico2
July 30th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Ancient,don't feel bad for Fate,I think she's ok..if she gets hot,she can go in to the garage,where she has food and water.
As soon as James comes home with his crew,she gets to be with them.
She is not chained to anything,has a large backyard to explore.
But I have to say,she is probably one of the most beautiful dogs I have met.
Aslan,:laughing::laughing:she LOVES to swim,goes sometimes in another neighbors pool.
We were thinking of taking her along,when we walk Bailey,but she's not leash-trained also not socialized with other dogs,I don't want her to eat Bailey:laughing:

Oh,I forgot,yes the babygirl was born about three weeks ago,adorable little thing..

aslan
July 30th, 2008, 01:45 PM
muaaaaah that's why we put Bishop in our daughters name and address. We be smart folk... Anytime she wants to come live with me and grace and the idgets, i'm soooo there.

aslan
July 30th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Chico, you might be surprised by her, she is very timid so she may not be too hard to leash train her. And she probably would be the submissive with another dog, have you tried walking Bailey up to the fence so she can sniff him.

ancientgirl
July 30th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Chico, I'm glad to hear they do give her attention. She's such a stunning dog. Some people don't know a treasure when they have it. I'm very glad though you are there to keep an eye out for her.:D

chico2
July 30th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Aslan,I would love to do that,but Bailey is not very dog-friendly either:yell:
I've seen Fate interact with a small Zhi-Tzu(sp?)and she gets too rough,overexcited.
We might try it one day though,we'll see...I just don't want Fate to jump the fence,I know she probably could,with enough adrenalin going.

growler~GateKeeper
July 30th, 2008, 04:04 PM
awwwwwwwwwwww :lovestruck: :cloud9: pretty pretty grrl :cloud9: :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
July 30th, 2008, 05:23 PM
She is a beauty, chico. :lovestruck: I can see how she's matured since the last time I saw pics of her.

aslan
July 30th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Aslan,I would love to do that,but Bailey is not very dog-friendly either:yell:
I've seen Fate interact with a small Zhi-Tzu(sp?)and she gets too rough,overexcited.
We might try it one day though,we'll see...I just don't want Fate to jump the fence,I know she probably could,with enough adrenalin going.

Soooo like me standing across the road with Quincy and a bunch of dog treats might get her to jump the fence.:D

allymack
July 30th, 2008, 07:46 PM
She is just gorgoues!:lovestruck: maybe try letting her and Bailey off leash together..she might be a bit leash aggressive, like Enzo, but after he plays with a dog he is ok with them.. just a thought

aslan
July 30th, 2008, 07:48 PM
We were thinking of using quincy allymack, he's used to being plowed into, and is big enough to take it. And he can teach her the right way to have the zoomies.

Frenchy
July 30th, 2008, 08:03 PM
I keep coming back to the pictures , my dog she's stunning :lovestruck:

aslan
July 30th, 2008, 08:05 PM
You should see her in person, and she gives tiny little tender kisses:flirt:

Frenchy
July 30th, 2008, 08:07 PM
You should see her in person, and she gives tiny little tender kisses:flirt:

There would be some serious dognapping going around :whistle:

aslan
July 30th, 2008, 08:26 PM
i kick yo butt, she's mine,mine all mine..

Frenchy
July 30th, 2008, 08:29 PM
i kick yo butt, she's mine,mine all mine..

:laughing: first one who dognaps her gets her :evil:

aslan
July 30th, 2008, 08:30 PM
:laughing::laughing: i know where she lives you don't :laughing::laughing:and i've already gotten smooches from her and can prove it.

Frenchy
July 30th, 2008, 08:35 PM
:laughing::laughing: i know where she lives you don't :laughing::laughing:

I know things .... could blackmail Chico2 for the address :evil:

:laughing: just kidding, Chico2 cannot be blackmail :angel:

aslan
July 30th, 2008, 08:37 PM
hmmm it would take you what 6 hrs to get here, i can do it in 15minutes.:D Plus if you got there first i'd hunt you down and kill you.:evil:

And i have photo's of Chico2 so i have leverage.....

Frenchy
July 30th, 2008, 08:43 PM
hmmm it would take you what 6 hrs to get here, i can do it in 15minutes.:D Plus if you got there first i'd hunt you down and kill you.:evil:

not if I throw a cheesecake the other way :D

And i have photo's of Chico2 so i have leverage.....

:eek: you got me beat, I don't have any compromising Chico2 pictures. :sad:

aslan
July 30th, 2008, 08:44 PM
raaar i win, i win

Frenchy
July 30th, 2008, 09:06 PM
raaar i win, i win

:laughing:

TeriM
July 31st, 2008, 01:21 AM
You guys are nuts :laughing::laughing:.

Chico, she is a beautiful girl :lovestruck: and very lucky to have you as her friend.

chico2
July 31st, 2008, 06:37 AM
Frenchy,Aslan,you two are too crazy...

chico2
July 31st, 2008, 07:01 AM
The only time my heart is in my throat,is when James and his crew come home from work(home-renos,landscaping),Fate is lose with them and has wandered off,luckily not run off,just slowly sneaking away.
If she ran,she'd be a goner,boy,can she run.
She's very obedient though comes back right away when James calls,but it still makes me nervous,sometimes he trusts her a little too much:shrug:
I don't think I would chance putting Bailey together with Fate,after all Bailey is not my dog.

aslan
July 31st, 2008, 07:04 AM
Once things settle down here Chico i will lend you my big boy to see how it goes with her.

chico2
July 31st, 2008, 07:07 AM
Oh yes,I would love to meet your beautiful boy...however I would have to talk to James first.

aslan
July 31st, 2008, 07:10 AM
If he says yes i would suggest introducing them with the fence between them first, if that goes ok, be ready for a serious case of zoomies. I think bishop is too young to try with her, and Bailey goes a little crazy and gets rough.

rainbow
August 2nd, 2008, 01:38 PM
Fate is stunningly gorgeous :lovestruck: ....I really love the close-up shot. :cloud9: