Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

a sleepy boy..

RolandsMom
July 29th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Thought I would try the irfanview thingy. took some pics of Roland in his sleeping poses...I think hes very sweet.. oh and notice the bit of black on his front paw..well, he hasnt learned how to be naughty and hide the evidence. One of his new favorite places is the fireplace....

RolandsMom
July 29th, 2008, 10:54 PM
:lovestruck::cloud9: I do love him way too much. He looks so sweet and innocent when he sleeps. He hides his true mischevious self so well....

JanM
July 29th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Great pictures of sleeping beauty :D I love pictures of sleeping kitties - they just so - well - so relaxed!

14+kitties
July 29th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Roland is a sweetie. I can see why you love him. Love his colouring. :cloud9:
I love sleeping kitties too! And I have them here in spades!!! :rolleyes:

RolandsMom
July 29th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Thanks :cloud9::cloud9: Hes a very special boy. Hes not always so sweet and innocent :evil:...

growler~GateKeeper
July 30th, 2008, 05:16 AM
I love the sleeping poses :cloud9: especially the front leg up the back of the couch :laughing: adorable :lovestruck:

Love4himies
July 30th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Roland, you need to learn to hide the evidence :laughing::laughing:

He is beautiful :cloud9:

ancientgirl
July 30th, 2008, 09:18 AM
He's a sweetie. I love watching cats sleep. They do it with such gusto.:D

RolandsMom
July 30th, 2008, 09:27 AM
lol. finally he sleeps like a cat. He used to be awake so much. Mostly at 4am to scratch my walls ????. (he has scrachposts and cardboard things and theres a couch too :p but still he likes to pull his nails down my bedroom wall instead...) He still does that sometimes. Now he has taken to tapping my face at 5am instead and all he wants is a couple of loves and he curles up and goes back to sleep.
Also another favorite thing he likes to do is decimate toilet rolls. I laugh cause my room mate somtimes forgets to tell her friends when i am not around and he gets into it so fast theres no stopping him. The other day he was in the bathroom with me and he swiped the toilet roll off the counter (we keep it under the counter now) so fast I didnt have time to stop him and dashed out the bathroom to the lounge with it in his mouth...needless to say I was in no position to run after him fast! little bugger. lol:laughing: he so knows hes being naughty!
People who say cats have no personality have obviously never spent any time with a cat!

ancientgirl
July 30th, 2008, 09:43 AM
LOL, RM my two boys for some reason like to scratch at the wall too, mostly it's Maks though. And um...I keep the toilet paper on top of the medicine cabinet. Just when I think I've outsmarted them, I forget it's up there and I sit and forget it's up way higher than I can reach.:frustrated:

You are correct though. People who don't have cats are usually the ones who say they have no personality. They have an abundance of that.

allymack
July 30th, 2008, 05:02 PM
aw, he is such a little cutie:cloud9:

chico2
July 30th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Aww there is Roland,he seems to adjusted fine to his different lifestyle.
Of course kitties have personality+,in my house Rocky is the quirkiest one,weird habits:laughing:

TeriM
July 31st, 2008, 02:39 AM
Awww, he looks so snuggly :lovestruck:. That belly is just crying out for some good rubbing :cloud9:.

RolandsMom
July 31st, 2008, 09:29 AM
Teri, its a trap. try rubbing his belly and he will tolerate it for about a minute then I get mauled front feet and back! not nastily but its a bit of a game for him so I try to keep my hands away from that fluffy belly!
Roland loves his home righ now Chico. Unfortunately we are moving soon (dont know when..) and he will be missing his friends :sad: but that just means I have to get him a friend all of his own ;)

chico2
July 31st, 2008, 04:31 PM
Oh yeah Rolandsmom,another kitty would be perfect to keep him happy:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
July 31st, 2008, 11:29 PM
I love his peaches-and-cream coloring! :cloud9: Very handsome :flirt:

rainbow
August 2nd, 2008, 02:03 PM
Awwww.....cute little Roland is all grown up and very handsome now. :lovestruck: