14+kitties
July 29th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Can we go back in now?
I think you may want to cut this stuff.
Yep, definetely need to cut it.

phoozles
July 29th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Aww, she's so cute and adventurous :cloud9:
I'm surprised you got her to walk that much - put a harness on Alley and she just wriggles and then freezes :rolleyes:

aslan
July 29th, 2008, 02:58 PM
yay, Dale pictures, now all we need is S&M to come see her. go dale go, go dale go.

14+kitties
July 29th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Nipper, Little Bit, Tinker, and Squeak came over to check me out. I didn't hiss like my brother did!
Ok, NOW are we going back in???
Ahhhh, almost home. :cloud9:
The end

14+kitties
July 29th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Ms. Mona - when you check in later :D - you can see some blonde in the last picture behind her front leg. But you are right, mostly silver.

Phoozles - what you didn't see was a whole bunch of carrying to get those pics. :D She did walk a little but it was a case of I went where she wanted to go.

Aslan - I posted a shortcut to another pic of Dale for S&M in their thread last night. :thumbs up

aslan
July 29th, 2008, 03:07 PM
:laughing:i saw that earlier, but this they get to see pretty much every angle of her cuteness.:D

ancientgirl
July 29th, 2008, 03:07 PM
:lovestruck:Dale. What a sweetie. Looks like an adventurous afternoon, although I think TT enjoyed his excursion way more.

wdawson
July 29th, 2008, 07:09 PM
i love the colours

14+kitties
July 29th, 2008, 07:10 PM
TT most definetely enjoyed his adventure more. Dale is not an outdoor kitty. The noises out there scare her. So do birds. She kept looking up in to the sky like it was coming down to get her. :rolleyes: She is such a little clown in the house though. And a snugglebucket too!! She loves curling up on a knee for a nap. :cloud9:

mona_b
July 29th, 2008, 07:18 PM
OMG....:lovestruck::lovestruck:

She is BEAUTIFUL....:lovestruck:

I see what you mean with the blonde.So what I can see is,she has the blonde AND silver..VERY nice combo...;)

:lightbulb:..That's just like me...Well I prefer silver but have been told by my lovely daughter that it's grey...She can be :evil: at times.

Folkwitch
July 29th, 2008, 09:07 PM
I LOVE that cute fretty sort of worried look that cats get when they're not sure about the situation...she's so cute!

meg4050
July 29th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Awwwww so cute!! Looks like he enjoyed his time outside far more than Peaches did! :laughing:

Frenchy
July 29th, 2008, 09:26 PM
omg he's so cute :cloud9: tell me if you ever tie him up outside , ahem ...unsupervised... ahem ... the date , time , address :whistle:

meg4050
July 29th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Frenchy, isn't he up for adoption? You wouldn't even need a catnapping plan!! :D

Come on, you need a kitty with a little pattern in your life :laughing:

Frenchy
July 29th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Frenchy, isn't he up for adoption? You wouldn't even need a catnapping plan!! :D

Come on, you need a kitty with a little pattern in your life :laughing:

I just read it again , Dale is a she ? :cool: But Dale is a guy's name ? :confused:

I wish I could adopt one more .... but not right now :sad: But Dale would fit right in , would make Monsieur le chat go crazy :laughing:

meg4050
July 29th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Oh right, Dale is a she! Hey Peaches is a boy and he's named Peaches :shrug::laughing:

14+kitties
July 29th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Dale is never left tied outside Frenchy. You will have to come in the house to catnap her. But like Meg said - she is up for adoption. Do you think your boy cats can handle a gal?
Oh yeah, she is a her. Like Roy Rogers and Dale Evans. ;)

Frenchy
July 29th, 2008, 09:45 PM
Dale is never left tied outside Frenchy. You will have to come in the house to catnap her.

Catnapping without you knowing it would be so much more exciting :laughing: for sure the next kitty I adopt will be a girl , so she can kick the boys As*** :laughing:

She's a beauty :lovestruck:

14+kitties
July 29th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Catnapping without you knowing it would be so much more exciting :laughing: for sure the next kitty I adopt will be a girl , so she can kick the boys As*** :laughing:

She's a beauty :lovestruck:

:p You know that just ain't happenin' mf!!! :p I may have lots of cats but believe me, I do a lot of head counts in a day!
Do you have a limit on your pets? I remember when Sarah was here that she could only have 2 and 2.
Yep, she is a beaut! And she knows it. Sassy little beggar!

Frenchy
July 29th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Do you have a limit on your pets?

No limits here in Sherrington , but my bank account keeps telling me to stop :frustrated:

But ..... 6/49 is something like 24 million tomorrow :pray:

14+kitties
July 29th, 2008, 09:56 PM
OMG....:lovestruck::lovestruck:

She is BEAUTIFUL....:lovestruck:

I see what you mean with the blonde.So what I can see is,she has the blonde AND silver..VERY nice combo...;)

:lightbulb:..That's just like me...Well I prefer silver but have been told by my lovely daughter that it's grey...She can be :evil: at times.

Daughter's can be a little evil occassionally. But I wouldn't trade mine for the world!! She tends to be a little too truthful at times too but I raised her that way. My own fault!

I have noticed lately Dale seems to be getting just about every colour on her. She even has a little orange in that one picture. (Can't remember which one of course. Will have to look again.) Oldtimers again. :rolleyes:

14+kitties
July 29th, 2008, 09:58 PM
No limits here in Sherrington , but my bank account keeps telling me to stop :frustrated:

Yeah, 24 M. Wish I played it!! Never win anything on it. We only do the Super 7. I may go grab a ticket just for the giggles.

growler~GateKeeper
July 30th, 2008, 03:03 AM
awww Dale :lovestruck:

Love the "Nipper, Little Bit, Tinker, and Squeak came over to check me out. I didn't hiss like my brother did! & Ok, NOW are we going back in???" pics....The cattery cats are wondering why there are cats outside the fence & how come they don't join them inside :laughing:

Love4himies
July 30th, 2008, 06:30 AM
I love the pictures of Dale's adventures :laughing:. No hisses when she met the other kitties :eek:, what a good girl, sounds like she would fit well into a multi cat household.

Was that her first adventure on a harness?

14+kitties
July 30th, 2008, 06:38 AM
awww Dale :lovestruck:

Love the "Nipper, Little Bit, Tinker, and Squeak came over to check me out. I didn't hiss like my brother did! & Ok, NOW are we going back in???" pics....The cattery cats are wondering why there are cats outside the fence & how come they don't join them inside :laughing:

growler - these guys are used to Stormy being out side of the fence. She loves to go over and taunt them. :rolleyes:

I love the pictures of Dale's adventures :laughing:. No hisses when she met the other kitties :eek:, what a good girl, sounds like she would fit well into a multi cat household.

Was that her first adventure on a harness?

She would do well with other kitties L4H. I don't think she would do well being an only cat. She loves playing. :cloud9:
I actually had her out a couple of weeks ago for a while. She hated it! Definetely an indoor kitty.

Chris21711
July 30th, 2008, 09:36 AM
She has stunning markings 14k. I don' remember her ears being a fawny colour when she was a bit smaller. I was showing Ethel last night and she asked if you had the kitties listed on petfinder or infopet, on infopet and canadastrays you can post pics.

14+kitties
July 30th, 2008, 10:04 AM
She has stunning markings 14k. I don' remember her ears being a fawny colour when she was a bit smaller. I was showing Ethel last night and she asked if you had the kitties listed on petfinder or infopet, on infopet and canadastrays you can post pics.

Yeah, I suppose I should list them on petfinders or one of the others. So far it's been word of mouth and me talking to a lot of people and giving them my card. We know how well that's working!! :D
Dale's markings are coming out more and more the older she gets. Even my babies in the catuary keep changing colours. A few of them are getting much lighter. Weird? I can't wait to see Tuck (aka Chip) to see how his colours have changed. Hopefully soon. Yes, I will take my camera. :thumbs up :D

Chris21711
July 30th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Yeah, I suppose I should list them on petfinders or one of the others. So far it's been word of mouth and me talking to a lot of people and giving them my card. We know how well that's working!! :D
Dale's markings are coming out more and more the older she gets. Even my babies in the catuary keep changing colours. A few of them are getting much lighter. Weird? I can't wait to see Tuck (aka Chip) to see how his colours have changed. Hopefully soon. Yes, I will take my camera. :thumbs up :D

I think it is worth a try 14k, you can still do the same screening process and there is no charge. That way you can make room for the next bunch :D

14+kitties
July 30th, 2008, 10:29 AM
I am checking out the site now Chris. I have always avoided it cause I would probably want to bring home all of the animals on it!! :rolleyes:
I will always find room for another bunch if need be. I can't see turning away kitties who need help. :cloud9:

krdahmer
July 30th, 2008, 11:27 AM
I will always find room for another bunch if need be. I can't see turning away kitties who need help. :cloud9:

:2huggers: :lovestruck:

Oh and too cute little Dale's adventure!! I love the one with the ears back looking up at you... like... 'take me inside... NOW!!' :laughing:

TeriM
July 31st, 2008, 01:48 AM
She is stunning :lovestruck:. Those are great shots :cloud9:.

Frenchy
July 31st, 2008, 12:04 PM
:

I didn't win :sad: but I'll keep trying and keep you posted :p

14+kitties
July 31st, 2008, 02:38 PM
I didn't win :sad: but I'll keep trying and keep you posted :p

36 mil on Sat, hon!!! Ridiculous!!!!! :thumbs up :goodvibes::fingerscr:pray:, good luck, giving you a shamrock, ummmm, other good luck stuff......... :D

rainbow
August 2nd, 2008, 01:11 PM
Very cute pics of purrty Dale and her adventures. :lovestruck:

And good luck on the 36M draw tonight. :fingerscr :goodvibes: I think it's too much money for one person to win but wouldn't it be great if a bunch of us shared it? :D

14+kitties
August 3rd, 2008, 06:39 AM
Very cute pics of purrty Dale and her adventures. :lovestruck:

And good luck on the 36M draw tonight. :fingerscr :goodvibes: I think it's too much money for one person to win but wouldn't it be great if a bunch of us shared it? :D

I agree rainbow. Way too much money for one. I bet if one of us won we'd share! I didn't have a ticket for it though. Cross fingers for Frenchy!! :thumbs up

FancyAppy
August 3rd, 2008, 06:54 AM
oh I just love Dale. Not only is she beautiful he has loads of personality also.Her coat is so striking.