Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Boots and Tips

Love4himies
July 29th, 2008, 02:27 PM
I visited Boots and Tips at Global today. Well I visit them everyday.

Boots enjoying run of the store:

Love4himies
July 29th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Tips doing the same:

Love4himies
July 29th, 2008, 02:30 PM
There was a lady and her daughter in the store. The little girl carried around Boots and Boots just loved the attention. The lady is on the board for the Kingston Humane Society.

phoozles
July 29th, 2008, 02:44 PM
So cute - I can't believe how big they've gotten! :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
July 29th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Ooo, maybe the girl will adopt them both:fingerscr

chico2
July 29th, 2008, 05:19 PM
L4H,they are sooo sweet,:pray:they will be adopted together

allymack
July 29th, 2008, 07:11 PM
oooou! they are adorable:lovestruck:i hope they get adopted together:fingerscr

FancyAppy
July 29th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Oh ny, what darling kitties. I really hope they go together to a forever home. I have 2 cats that are very attached to each other and I can not imagine them being happy without each other. Thanks for sharing their pics and story.

14+kitties
July 29th, 2008, 07:37 PM
I bet they love running around the store all day. Look at all the stuff they get to play with!! I would not be able to work at a store like that. I would be wanting to take home all of the kittens. :cloud9:
The little ones look good!! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
July 30th, 2008, 12:57 AM
Oh, they're so sleek and shiny! :cloud9: They look like they're having fun, too. Do they run over to you when you arrive, or are they having too much fun exploring? :cat:

You did such a good job with them, L4H!

growler~GateKeeper
July 30th, 2008, 03:05 AM
Look how brave those 2 are now! Great job L4H :highfive:

:fingerscr I so hope these 2 go together :goodvibes:

Love4himies
July 30th, 2008, 07:12 AM
When the lady from the Kingston Humane Society picked up the kittens, she made a comment on how solid they were. I told her it is from feeding raw, not corn filled crappy food.:laughing:

Chris21711
July 30th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Boots testing the scratching pads just to see if they are good enough is cute. It's great that they let them have the run of the store L4H, hope they find their forever home soon.

Frenchy
July 30th, 2008, 01:17 PM
So they can go around the store ? And play with everything ? :cloud9: cewl !

Love4himies
July 30th, 2008, 01:23 PM
So they can go around the store ? And play with everything ? :cloud9: cewl !

Yup, and they test out the doggie beds. That's why I want my fosters to go there to be adopted. I know they are not stuck in a cage all day. :thumbs up

ancientgirl
July 30th, 2008, 01:54 PM
I think it's incredibly sweet of the staff over there to allow them to roam around the store. I'm sure it helps keep them happy and most important socialized.

rainbow
August 2nd, 2008, 02:47 PM
What a great place to hang out waiting to be adopted. :thumbs up They are both so cute and look very healthy :lovestruck: .....good luck to both of them and hope they get adopted together. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Love4himies
August 2nd, 2008, 10:21 PM
They were adopted TOGETHER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Another completed chapter of fosters. Was told after Malcolm and Matilda there will be more litters waiting for me. The humane society is just bombarded :sad:

Pit Bull Love
August 2nd, 2008, 10:24 PM
Yay! Congrats to them!

OT, but I used to live in Kingston! :)

rainbow
August 3rd, 2008, 01:27 AM
They were adopted TOGETHER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Another completed chapter of fosters. Was told after Malcolm and Matilda there will be more litters waiting for me. The humane society is just bombarded :sad:

WOO HOO for Boots and Tips getting adopted together. :highfive:

It is sad that there is so many waiting to be fostered :sad: and looking forward to seeing pics of the lucky ones that get to come to you. :angel: :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
August 3rd, 2008, 06:12 PM
WoooHooooo!!!! :cat: :cat: :cloud9:

So happy to hear they were adpoted together :D