-->

Iggy's vacation cont.,

Chris21711
July 29th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Hope you don't get fed-up with him:

Here with Crash the tripod.

ancientgirl
July 29th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Aww, come on, who would get fed up of that face? Crash looks like he's watching something.

Frenchy
July 29th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Hope you don't get fed-up with him:

How could we ? You post one picture every 6 months :frustrated: TEASE I say !!! :laughing:

I like his "foxy" look :lovestruck:

mollywog
July 29th, 2008, 12:44 PM
never too many pictures! He is beautiful.... very handsome! Is he part wolf?

Love4himies
July 29th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Is it possible to get fed up with pictures?? I don't think so.:laughing:

14+kitties
July 29th, 2008, 01:11 PM
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::lovestruck::lovestruck: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Beautiful!!!!!! Both of them!!!!

rainbow
July 29th, 2008, 01:55 PM
:eek: Fed up with Iggy pics ???? .....NEVER !!! :lovestruck: In fact I would like to see more. :cloud9: :cloud9:

rainbow
July 29th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Oh, and while you're at it, pics of Reb & Skip and Cocoa as well :thumbs up cuz you never post enough of them either. :yell: :sad:

wdawson
July 29th, 2008, 08:12 PM
i love the ears in the first pic:D

mona_b
July 29th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Wow,they are GORGEOUS.

I wouldn't doubt it if he had Wolf.The snout and ears are to long for a Sibe(sister has 3)..Her one,Kelly is a wolf grey(colour) and people do think he is a wolf.But nothing like yours.;)

I have heard of a "hybred" to look like wolves.It's a mix of GSD,Sibe and Mal.

Here is a pic.
Second pic is wolf mix.

allymack
July 29th, 2008, 10:27 PM
sick of Iggy pics...yah right! he is adorable!:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 30th, 2008, 01:58 AM
yay! :highfive: More Iggy and Crash pics! :cloud9: It certainly looks like they enjoyed their vacation! :D Did they share a sleeping bag?

growler~GateKeeper
July 30th, 2008, 05:05 AM
Both dogs are gorgeous :lovestruck:

I wouldn't doubt it if he had Wolf.The snout and ears are to long for a Sibe(sister has 3)..Her one,Kelly is a wolf grey(colour) and people do think he is a wolf.But nothing like yours.;)

It is also possible Iggy is an Alsatian (German Shepherd) like The Littlest Hobo (http://www.kevinmccorrytv.com/hobo.html) :lovestruck:

Chris21711
July 30th, 2008, 11:24 AM
How could we ? You post one picture every 6 months :frustrated: TEASE I say !!! :laughing:

Heavy on the Hoho's :laughing:
I like his "foxy" look :lovestruck:

never too many pictures! He is beautiful.... very handsome! Is he part wolf?

Think he could by a hybrid, he came from a seizure that were churning out dogs for sledding. Basically though he is a Mutt, just don't tell him.

Oh, and while you're at it, pics of Reb & Skip and Cocoa as well :thumbs up cuz you never post enough of them either. :yell: :sad:

My God woman you're pushy :frustrated:
Wow,they are GORGEOUS.

I have heard of a "hybred" to look like wolves.It's a mix of GSD,Sibe and Mal.

Here is a pic.
Second pic is wolf mix.

That second pic is quite similar. His back legs are like springs, when he is sitting his knees stick out at an angle. Yesterday I had them out back and he was sitting next to me, he spotted Reb in the tall grass and just sprung from a sitting position. When he jumps over anything he tucks his back legs under him similar to a deer. Maybe he is crossed with a Kangaroo :rolleyes:

rainbow
August 2nd, 2008, 02:50 PM
My God woman you're pushy :frustrated:

Well, if you posted more pics I wouldn't have to be. :frustrated: :D