ancientgirl
July 29th, 2008, 12:31 PM
The last picture is adorable. :laughing:

Frenchy
July 29th, 2008, 12:34 PM
omg that last one is too cute !!! :lovestruck: :cloud9:

aslan
July 29th, 2008, 12:39 PM
aaaaaaw pretty puppies. I gotta say Iggy is gorgeous but he'd scare the crap out of me in the dark..

mollywog
July 29th, 2008, 12:40 PM
great pics! Cute pups, that last picture is beautiful! :lovestruck: So full of expression! You should frame it!

14+kitties
July 29th, 2008, 01:29 PM
I love Iggy. So regal looking. :cloud9: He kinda has an Elvis thing going with his lip in the first pic! :D
I love the last pic too. So cute!!

rainbow
July 29th, 2008, 01:51 PM
They are both handsome boys but Iggy makes my heart melt. :flirt:

He has such beautiful brown eyes :lovestruck: and I just love his big ears. :D

I agree with everyone....that last pic is so precious. :cloud9:

Love4himies
July 29th, 2008, 02:01 PM
OMG that last picture made my heart melt :cloud9:

chico2
July 29th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Oh Iggy is beautiful,in the first pic,his expression looks just like my neighbors Fate,although she's white and a Husky.
She always holds her head high,ears perked,just like Iggy.
The last pic is just precious:lovestruck:

allymack
July 29th, 2008, 07:09 PM
the last picture is just too cute!:cloud9: they look so cuddly:lovestruck:

FancyAppy
July 29th, 2008, 07:23 PM
The last photo just melts my heart. they are precious.

wdawson
July 29th, 2008, 07:50 PM
the together pic is soooo cute

hazelrunpack
July 30th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Aw, there's my Iggy's ears... :flirt: and he has a buddy! :cloud9: You can see they're very good friends. :D

growler~GateKeeper
July 30th, 2008, 04:41 AM
Love the last pic too cute :lovestruck:, definately frame-able :thumbs up

Chris21711
July 30th, 2008, 11:09 AM
I love Iggy. So regal looking. :cloud9: He kinda has an Elvis thing going with his lip in the first pic! :D
I love the last pic too. So cute!!

Never noticed the Elvis curled lip thingy 14k, but you are right.
Aw, there's my Iggy's ears... :flirt: and he has a buddy! :cloud9: You can see they're very good friends. :D

Crash goes to the shelter every day and when Ethel takes Iggy they play and play, Crash is much rougher than Iggy and he is a tripod, I think Iggy realizes that Crash is handicapped and lets him walk all over him.

Rick C
July 30th, 2008, 11:34 AM
You could win a phography prize with that third shot. Seriously. Nicely done.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

TeriM
July 31st, 2008, 02:24 AM
Those are wonderful pics and I agree with the others that that last one is a very special shot :cloud9:.

rainbow
August 2nd, 2008, 02:44 PM
You could win a phography prize with that third shot. Seriously. Nicely done.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Coming from Rick that is quite the compliment. :thumbs up

Chris21711
August 5th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Coming from Rick that is quite the compliment. :thumbs up

I thought so too Rainbow, I told Ethel that this guy on pets who takes fab pics said blah, blah, I was so enthusiastic. :)

rainbow
August 6th, 2008, 02:52 AM
You or Ethel should really enter it in a contest. :goodvibes:

breeze
August 11th, 2008, 11:06 AM
beautiful pictures.. the one with iggy's head on top of crash is to die for worth framing..:lovestruck::thumbs up:thumbs up

Brandykins
August 12th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Beautiful dogs - both of them! Are they Northern Inuits by any chance? They look very similar to that breed!

Love the ears! Last pic is just so cute!

Take care.

:thumbs up

jealma
August 12th, 2008, 04:28 PM
They are beatiful for sure. I think that 3rd pictures is a prize winner in any contest you might place it it. That one needs a nice frame love it for sure.

Chris21711
August 13th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Beautiful dogs - both of them! Are they Northern Inuits by any chance? They look very similar to that breed!

Thanks Brandykins - No special breed, Iggy is a Husky X from a puppy mill/sled dog breeding outfit, came from a seizure by the SPCA, we've had him since he was 3 weeks old. Crash was thrown from a car when he was a pup and is now a tripod :sad: He is a very loving dog and spoiled rotten.

They are beatiful for sure. I think that 3rd pictures is a prize winner in any contest you might place it it. That one needs a nice frame love it for sure.

Thanks jealma. :offtopic: Hope everything is going OK for your son :grouphug:

I would like to find a contest to enter the 3rd pic, if I was to win I would give the money to Crash's Mum, to help defray the costs of the hydra-therapy that Crash is going to receive, his remaining back leg, the hip is degenerating quite badly :sad:

Dog Dancer
August 14th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Of course both dogs are gorgeous, but like the rest #3 is definitely a winner. What a sad story Crash has, but thankfully now she's in a good home with a family that will love her and care for her needs. Well, so is Iggy, but hopefully his needs will be easier to meet. Bless you both.

aslan
August 14th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Chris i keep meaning to ask you, does crash have any portion of his back leg still, i never saw the original thread. There was a booth at woofstock for prosthetics for amputee dogs.

Chris21711
August 15th, 2008, 09:31 AM
Chris i keep meaning to ask you, does crash have any portion of his back leg still, i never saw the original thread. There was a booth at woofstock for prosthetics for amputee dogs.

No he doesn't Aslan. I don't know if Crash's owner has ever looked into getting him a prosthetic leg or even if it is possible for him. I will ask Ethel. Not being knowledgeable myself, would he need to have a stump hate that word to be able to fit one?

aslan
August 15th, 2008, 09:49 AM
i think he needs a stump but i'm not 100% sure, i will see if i still have the flyer from woofstock. I grabbed it thinking of bendyfoots Jaida..

Ford Girl
August 15th, 2008, 03:25 PM
I missed this one!! Awww, so cute, I love Iggy shots, always look forward to seeing those ears. :cloud9: :lovestruck: