Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Well here they are again

Rottielover
July 28th, 2008, 09:11 PM
I love it, Harley is the one who figured out Roxy's Cancer before the vets, so now he knows he did good, he does not stop poking at it. He wants all the praise

Rottielover
July 28th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Oops forgot the pic

Rottielover
July 28th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Mommy, I do not like you anymore, you are being so strict with me :(

Rottielover
July 28th, 2008, 09:15 PM
And some more :)

Rottielover
July 28th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Who ever would like to meet the famous Roxy and Harley can do so by coming and supporting the Spca monteregie dog walk sept 7Th, we will all be there.

Harley will be doing his TT on sept 14th in Ontario, wohoo, will be easier to move if need be :)

Frenchy
July 28th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Mommy, I do not like you anymore, you are being so strict with me :(

:laughing: I love the one where she sticks her tongue out :laughing:

Frenchy
July 28th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Harley will be doing his TT on sept 14th in Ontario, wohoo, will be easier to move if need be :)

:confused: you want to move to Ontario ? But everyone drives in the left lane !! :yell:

:laughing:

SolaMio
July 29th, 2008, 06:36 AM
Beautiful doggies, Rottielover :lovestruck:
They look like they'd be big babies, are they? I've never "met" a rottie in real life. Do their tails get docked when they're pups or do they just not have tails? Sorry it's probably a silly question :)

Rottielover
July 29th, 2008, 06:50 AM
I have 2 of the biggest babies possible.
Rottweilers like many other breeds have their tails docked in between 2- 7 days old, preferred closer to the 2 day date.
I would love my next rottie to have a tail :)

No Frenchy I am not moving to Ontario :(
But with rottweilers in apartments, it gives landlords a sense of security know the dog is not skiddish, or wired wrong, and has a good temperment.
Good thing to have :)

chico2
July 29th, 2008, 08:07 AM
Aww Rottielover,Roxy and Harley look like the perfect couple:lovestruck:taking Roxy was probably the best thing you've ever done for Harley,maybe Roxy will keep him healthier.
Hopefully her cancer will let her live for a long time yet:pray:
I just love those two:lovestruck:

allymack
July 29th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Aw, poor roxy, how bad is her cancer, do you know? good boy harley on finding it!:dog: they are such little cuties! and i am sure harley will get his TT, good luck:thumbs up

FancyAppy
July 29th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Beautiful dogs. I am sorry to hear about Roxy. Harley was a hero for finding the cancer. How is Roxy doing?

Rottielover
July 29th, 2008, 07:57 PM
They are both doing great, Roxy sick, LOL, what sickness, she has no clue neither do we.

wdawson
July 29th, 2008, 07:59 PM
nice pics rottielover

aslan
July 29th, 2008, 08:02 PM
We don't get to see enough of these two, beautiful as ever i see.:lovestruck:

rainbow
August 2nd, 2008, 03:04 PM
We don't get to see enough of these two, beautiful as ever i see.:lovestruck:

I agree.....more pics please. :D And don't forget the kitties too. :thumbs up

Boubou
August 2nd, 2008, 08:11 PM
Your dogs are beautiful - and so well behaved!!

Gee, what nice scarves they have - they look so handsome! :thumbs up

Luvmypitgirls
August 2nd, 2008, 08:14 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh beautiful dogs!:flirt:

glasslass
August 3rd, 2008, 07:14 PM
Such soulfull eyes! I'm going to have to do a search to hear how he found the cancer and how you knew he had.

cpietra16
August 4th, 2008, 10:46 AM
If Harley could smell or sense the cancer...do you think Roxy sense her own cancer too? I'm just curious..... and in awe of their beauty. :cloud9: