Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

ducks and guineas

Lise
July 28th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Halliday and the call ducks.That's as big as they get and they are inseperable.The male was having a fit so we went to check on them and found a hole in their fence and no female.We blocked up the hole and started looking for her,meanwhile the male was at the hole yelling and trying to move the bricks we had blocked it with.We unblocked the hole and kept checking to see if she was coming back,no then the male went out the hole too.About an hour later both back very happy little ducks and repaired fence.Also picture of the guineas hunting bugs.

luckypenny
July 29th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Ahh, ducks :lovestruck: . The pair of ducks we had when I was a little girl were inseparable too. I remember I slept on a cot in the garage with them when my brother brought them home so they wouldn't keep my parents up with their crying at night :o :cloud9: .

Do they all have names? We need to see more pics of them please :) .

wdawson
July 29th, 2008, 08:27 PM
i must say that there are not many ducks here:D

hazelrunpack
July 30th, 2008, 01:37 AM
That's so sweet that they're so close! :cloud9: I didn't realize that ducks could be so devoted to one another.

Yes, we definitely need more pics, Lise! :thumbs up

Lise
July 30th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Everyone here is a pet and has their friends,the ducks have eachother,but let Halliday hangout with them.He was found in a park in Montreal unable to fly with a bunch of kids throwing things at him,by a girl who normally does dog rescue.He doesn't quack he sort of cheeps,the call ducks really quack very loud for such little guys.:2huggers: