Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Suffies part 2

Frenchy
July 27th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Looks like Paddington has fallen in love with a little monkey :D

Frenchy
July 27th, 2008, 04:17 PM
And where is Monsieur le chat ? Him and Paddy have figured out that they can jump up , on top of the cupboards :cool:

Frenchy
July 27th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Family was over my place yesterday. My sister tells me : you should have told me you had a box full of stuffies , we wouldn't have brought my son's toys .... and took a peak and here is what I saw :D

FancyAppy
July 27th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Ilove the cupboard pics...that look is priceless.."Ok, remind me ...How did I get up here?":)

Frenchy
July 27th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Chloe decided this morning that "horsey" was NOT too big for her :laughing:

chico2
July 27th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Frenchy,LOVE those pics,Paddington and Monsieur are sooo cute.
I have a bag full of stuffed animals,for a while everyone gave me teddy-bears etc,do you think Humane Society would take them???
I did not think dogs or cats would play with them.

FancyAppy
July 27th, 2008, 04:26 PM
aaaaaah Chloe with the pony..I love it.

Frenchy
July 27th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Frenchy,LOVE those pics,Paddington and Monsieur are sooo cute.
I have a bag full of stuffed animals,for a while everyone gave me teddy-bears etc,do you think Humane Society would take them???
I did not think dogs or cats would play with them.
I think they would take them ... you could call them to ask :thumbs up
aaaaaah Chloe with the pony..I love it.

Chloe loves stuffies and she's very nice with them :cloud9:

SolaMio
July 27th, 2008, 04:43 PM
:lovestruck: Chloe in all pictures :lovestruck:

Chaser
July 27th, 2008, 05:43 PM
They're so cute :cloud9:

Oh what I would give to have a dog that could be gentle with stuffies!

SolaMio
July 27th, 2008, 06:02 PM
They're so cute :cloud9:

Me too!! I bought Sola a lovely zebra stuffie with rope legs and it was eviscerated in 2.5 seconds. Really primal. :laughing:

Worst ten bucks I ever spent!! :frustrated:

BusterBoo
July 27th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Frenchy, Chloe is such a quiet soul......so gently looking!

solamia...2.5 seconds! That beats Buster's record of about 1 minute to perform stufficide!!!! :laughing:

Chaser
July 27th, 2008, 06:21 PM
"stufficide"? I love that! :laughing:

Chase prefers the slow torture method. He picks tiny little bits off and skins it alive. Sadistic little brat...:evil:

Chloe looks so especially gentle with them! :cloud9:

Frenchy
July 27th, 2008, 06:29 PM

Oh me too ! Don't get fooled by the pictures. Chloe is the only one that keeps the stuffies alive. All the ones before were killed by either Bailey , Sam or Nelly. That's why I never got anymore. But 14+ was nice enough to send me a box full of them , so I'm trying them again .... but so far the killers are not playing with them too much , Chloe has one since she got here and I kept telling the others to not touch it so now , they're not even touching the other stuffies either :shrug:

Frenchy
July 27th, 2008, 06:32 PM
See for yourself , that is from last year , last stuffie I bought :rip:

SolaMio
July 27th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Stufficide.. :laughing::laughing::laughing: PERFECT.

Sola has one stupid little purple sqeaky walmart stuffie that cost all of $3.00. She babies that one like it's her own pup. Now as for the $10-12 stuffies, they died untimely stuffie deaths upon arrival. Sola is... STUFFICIDAL!!! :evil:

Frenchy
July 27th, 2008, 06:50 PM
That stuffie in the last picture , was $15.00. Sometimes fosters get here with their own stuffies. I let fosters play with them , supervised so the others don't kill them. But sometimes ..... it happens. So that one I bought for a foster that got hers destroyed by my dogs. But the foster never played with this one so I let Nelly have it ... guess she wanted to see what was inside :D

Chaser
July 27th, 2008, 06:58 PM
LOL...I wish they could all just play with them nicely. They look so cute when they're being kind to a stuffie :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
July 27th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Great pics, Frenchy! :thumbs up Did Nelly ever get brave enough to put paw on one of the toys?

That horsie is almost big enough for Chloe to ride! :laughing:

And how the heck did Monsieur get way up there!? :eek: Come down, kitty! hazel gets dizzy just looking at you at such a height!!! :o

14+kitties
July 27th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Thanks hazel. I was just going to ask if Nelly got brave enough to try to play with them yet. :D She maybe thinks she can't play with them seeing as Chloe's was off limits.:shrug: Hopefully when they are lying around she may change her mind. I was really hoping she would love them.
I liked that monkey that Paddy likes. It has a nice long tail on it to entice puppies to grab the monkey. Unless, of course, Paddy won't give it up. :rolleyes:
Don't you just love cupboard cats? If there's a spot up high they had to try it out.

growler~GateKeeper
July 27th, 2008, 09:56 PM
:laughing: Paddy & the monkey :cloud9:

Great pic of Nelly w/your nephew, she looks like she was protecting the stuffies - gotta keep an eye on the little humans make sure they don't hurt the stuffies

mollywog
July 27th, 2008, 10:07 PM
great pics. so nice of 14+ to send you all the stuffies, and it looks like all the furbabies are having a go with them! :p
I love the pictures of Nelly with your nephew. She looks like she is playing nice with him and sharing all her toys! :cloud9:

phoozles
July 28th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Great pics Frenchy - love the one of Monsieur le chat - it's odd - just saw this today, and this morning I was making stuff in the kitchen, looked up, and saw Jake (who looks a lot like Monsieur) up on the cupboard too! :laughing: I meant to take a picture, but I was running late, and figured he'd be up there again soon anyway. :rolleyes:

mona_b
July 28th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Those pics are just priceless.:laughing:

:rip: stuffies.

My two are always up on the top of the cupboards.The first time I saw it they scared the crap out of me.Especially when it's 3:30am and you just got up and making your first cup of coffee...:eek:

And your kitty.....:lovestruck:

rainbow
August 2nd, 2008, 02:08 PM
Cute pics of the fuzzbutts :lovestruck: .....I really love the second pic of Monsieur on top of the cupboards. :cloud9: